prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I live in Piła. It is an old town. It`s a very beautiful city . I like it very much. It is an interesting place. There a pretty park, there I often rest. There is a big cinema and a big restaurant. There are many hotels in the town. There is a small bus station.
There are historic churches. There are many monuments of famous people. We have a big swimming pool. I often swim there. This is the best place to go out with friends and have fun with them. There we have universities and college.
Cytat: Sevillistas
I live in Piła. It is an old town. It`s a very beautiful city . I like it very much. It is an interesting place. There IS a NICE park, Where I often GO TO RELAX. There is a big cinema and a big restaurant. There are many hotels in the town. There is a small bus station.
There are historic=O HIUSTORYCZNYM ZNACZENIU, BO 'HISTORYCZNY'=HISTORICAL churches. There are many monuments of famous people. We have a big swimming pool. I often swim there. This is the best place to go out with friends and have fun with them. There NA BASENIE? we have universities ILE? and A college.
dziekuje :) :*

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa