My school memories

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I had nice memories from school. This time was the best part of my life. My favourite subjekt was german. I did always my homework and i had good marks in german. I passed the oral and written exam very well.In secondary school i was good at phisics and mathematics. I was bored with history. I was afraid of oral and written exam.
My favourite teacher, who i really liked was the teacher of biology. She's name was Joanna. She was very popular with the pupils. I was interested in geography and biology. Now i'm a student. i study in Wroclaw. I like this city.
I 'had' HAVE nice memories from school.
My favourite 'subjekt' (ortog) was German. I 'did always' (zla kol slow...always) my homework and 'i' (to slowo piszemy ZAWSZE duza litera) had good marks in 'german' (duza litera).
In (brak przedimka) secondary school 'i' (popraw) was good at 'phisics' (ortog) and mathematics.
My favourite teacher, whoM 'i' (popraw) really liked was the 'teacher of biology' (mozna tez' 'the biology teacher). 'She's' HER name was Joanna.
Now 'i'm' (popraw) a student. 'i' (duza litera) study in Wroclaw.
I have nice memories from school. This time was the best part of my life.
My favourite subject was German. I always did my homework and I had good marks in German. I passed the oral and written exam very well.
In the secondary school I was good at physics and mathematics. I was bored with history. I was afraid of oral and written exam.
My favourite teacher, whom I really liked was the the biology teacher. She's' HER name was Joanna. She was very popular with the pupils. I was interested in geography and biology.
Now I’m a student. I study in Bydgoszcz. I like this city and I like my studies. and I like my studies. and I like my studies.

dzieki :)
She's' HER name was Joanna.
...popraw to...

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa