Embarrassing situation

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Last year i went to secondary school in Złotów. I was rreally very studios and hard woriking. I wanted to pass all the exams. One day, 21 April I was hard learning, because i han a test in mathematics. I was swoting aslo all the day and night. I drank propably 5 cups of coffe. I was very sleepy all the lessons. In the end i had the lesson with very demanding teacher. He was phisics teacher. I sat at the first desk. So my teacher saw all the things, that i can do. I was so tired and i falled sleep. I was sleeping all the lesson and nobode could me wake up. All was laughing with my teacher. I went red on the face. That was terrible!
Cytat: Sevillistas
Last year i went to secondary school in Złotów. I was rreally<-LLITERÓWKA very studios<-BLAD ORTOGR. and hard woriking<-ORTOGR.. I wanted to pass all the exams. One day, April 21 I was learning HARD, because i han a test in mathematics. I was swotTing all day and night. I drank propably<-ORTOGR. 5 cups of coffe<-ORTOGR.. I was very sleepy PODCZAS all the lessons. In the end I had A lesson with PRZEDIMEK very demanding teacher. He was MY phisics<-ORTOGR. teacher. I sat at the first desk. So my teacher COULD SEE all the things, BEZ PRZECINKA that I SIMPLE PAST. I was so tired and i falled<ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA Asleep. I was sleeping all the lesson and nobode could wake ME up. EVERYBODY was laughing TOGETHER with my teacher. I went red IN the face. That was terrible!

jest tam jeszcze kilka literowek, ale mysle, ze to bledy przy przepisywaniu
Last year i went to secondary school in Złotów. I was really very studios. and hard working. I wanted to pass all the exams. One day, April 21 I was learning HARD, because i had a test in mathematics. I was learning all day and night. I drank probably 5 cups of coffee. I was very sleepy all the lessons. In the end I had A lesson with the very demanding teacher. He was MY physics. I sat at the first desk. So my teacher COULD SEE all the things that I SIMPLE PAST. I was so tired and i was falled sleep. I was sleeping all the lesson and nobody could wake me up. EVERYBODY was laughing TOGETHER with my teacher. I went red in the face. That was terrible!
nie wszystko poprawiles.
hmm...to co jeszcze ? :|
studious
nie przetlumaczyles 'podczas'
pozostawiles slowo 'simple past', chociaz miales tam wstawic czasownik w tym czasie

moze jeszcze cos
I was very sleepy during all the lessons. So my teacher COULD SEE all the things that I can did .
can did = moge robilem
could did

?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa