Opis sławnej osoby. Proszę o sprawdzenie i drobną korektę, jeżeli zajdzie taka potrzeba :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The person what I am going to describe is called Eminem. I first heard of him when I watched TV in 2000. Eminem was born in 1972 in Detroit,i n the USA. He is an American pale-skinned rapper, rekord producer and actor.
Eminem is tallish man in the mid thirties. He has got round face with snub-nose and small expressie blue eyes. He prefers wearing confortable clothes, such as long and loose T-shirts and trousers. Usually wears funny caps back to front. When he is on stage wears some jewelry, such as long nacklaces and earnings.
Eminem is a person whose I admire. The street was his home. He lived among dangerous people but he didn’t become like they. He is not only ambitious but also hard-working. The proof about that are his prices. However, he tends to be very helpfully, he has produced and appeared on several songs by others famous rappers, such as Jay-Z’s and 50 Cent’s.
Being lovely father he wrote many songs for his daughter ,Hailie. I see him as a very creative person. He writes beautiful lyrics.
Eminem gained popularity In 1999 with his debut album „The Slim Shady”, which won a Grammy Awards for Best Rap Album. However, he played In his semi-autobiographical film „8 Mile”. To sum up He won 11 Grammys and an Oscar.
What I like most about hi mis that He show that If you work really very hard you can accomplish a lot. For all these reasons, I really like him.