5 paragrafów prosze o sprawdzenie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My abilities

According to completed questionnaire I have the strongest skill in concentration and attention to academic task. I strongly believe that concentration is the key to effective study. I will try to keep this ability.
My other the strongest capacity is information processing, acquiring knowledge, and reasoning. It seems to me that I think through logically. I am good in mathematics, so that I have ability to reasoning well. I don’t have problem with acquiring knowledge. I just must be concentrated. I try to pay attention on the information, which is a new to me. I try to remember new information in my head and then in house I just repeat. I strongly believe that repeat, repeat is a key to successful study.
Thankfully this questionnaire I can see my worse ability. The first is attitude and interest. I try to be on each class. I can say that my attitude is well, I am a very talkative a person, I try to talk in class. Probably I got a low score because I don’t know English well yet. I scare to talk in class, because I can be laugh by my classmate in class. This is why my attitude is poor I think. I will try to work on it. Day after day my English skill is stronger.
My other bad skill is motivation, diligence, self-discipline, and willingness to work hard. I don’t know how to say that, but if somebody changes a language, and must study in foreign language, sometimes goes a time that I lose my motivation. Why? I read an article, which was written in scientific language. I understand not quite well and with difficulty. I lose my motivation. Last time I went to Academic Support Center with the hope that I got a help in my essay. I just asked for spell my mistakes in my essay. I just got the answer that they cannot help me because it’s illegally to put somebody’s words in somebody’s essay. I agreed with this, if there is a law I must accept that. I don’t know why, I lost a little bit willingness to hard work. I try to forget about this and I try to work by myself.
To sum up my meditation I need more work on myself. This questionnaire let me to know, where I stuck in my education. I can’t wring my hands. Now I know, on which abilities I have to pay attention more and keep work hard.
According to (brak przedimka) completed questionnaire I have the strongest skill in concentration and attention to academic taskS.
My other 'the' (niepotr) strongest capacity is information processing, acquiring knowledge, and reasoning. It seems to me that I think 'through logically' (to jest zle, bo albo 'things through logically, albo 'logically'). I am good in mathematics, so that I have (brak przedimka) ability to 'reasoning' (zla czedsc mowy) well. I don’t have (brak przedimka) problem with acquiring knowledge. I 'just must' (zla kol slow) 'be' (niepotr) 'concentrated' (zla czesc mowy, zobacz co to slowo znaczy). I try to pay attention 'on' (zle slowo) the information, which is 'a' (niepotr) new to me. I try to remember new information in my head and then in (brak przedimka) house I just repeat IT. I strongly believe that 'repeat, repeat' (zle slowo, tutaj REPETITION is 'a' (nie, bo tutaj jest konkretnie THE) key to successful study.
Thankfully DUE TO this questionnaire I can see my worse ability. 'The' (niepotr) First is attitude and interest. I try to be 'on' (nie, to jest kalka - ile razy juz to pisze - tak nie mowimy po ang, tutaj AT) each class. I can say that my attitude is 'well' (zle slowo), I am a very talkative 'a' (po co to 'a' tutaj?) person, I try to talk in class.
I AM scareD to talk in class, because I can be laughED AT by my classmateS (uwazaj co piszesz, nie chce poprawiac prawie kazdego slowa) in class.
I don’t know how to say that, but if somebody changes a language, and must study in (brak przedimka) foreign language, sometimes 'goes' THERE IS a time 'that' WHEN I lose my motivation. I understand (ale co? musisz napisac) not quite well and with difficulty.
Last time I went to (brak przedimka) Academic Support Center with the hope that I 'got' (tutaj czas teraz) 'a' (niepotr) help 'in' WITH (po polsku tez mowimy 'z' a nie 'w') my essay. I just asked for 'spell my mistakes' (tego nawet nie rozumiem) in my essay. I just got the answer that they cannot help me because it’s 'illegally' (zla czesc mowy) to put somebody’s words in somebody’s essay.
I don’t know why, I lost a little bit OF willingness to hard work.
To sum up my meditation I need TO 'more work' (zla kol slow) on myself. This questionnaire let me 'to' (niepotr) know, where I AM stuck in my education. I can’t 'wring' (nie, to jest zle - tak nie mowimy) my hands. Now I know, 'on' TO which abilities I have to pay 'attention more' (zla kol slow) and keep 'work' (zle slowo, zla czesc mowy) hard.

Masz problemy z przedimkami, popracuj nad nimi.
bardzo dziękuje za sprawdzenie i cenne dla mnie uwagi

»

Pomoc językowa