CZy ktos moze mi to sprawdzić?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sam,

I read your e-mele and I think that we could be a penpals. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alice and I’m from Poland. I was born on 7 June 1986. I recently lost contact with a lot of my penpals. I study psychology in Wrocław. Whay? Well I think it is for me, I iterestated at human brain. What about Wrocław, it’s a beutiful place, I lived here since September and I love this city.
I have small family no brother and no sister, but I have a friend. Her name is Jo and she’s like my sister. When I have a problem she helped me. Now she is in Szczecin. My mum is a teacher. She’s teaching a history. My dad is a lawyer.I have good contact with my parents. I like my family.
What about my hobbys? In my spare time I like watching TV, listening to music, reading, going out to parties and movies with friends, chatting on Internet and penpalling. I loved good movies, my favourite is “Seven “ with Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt. I like horrors and thrillers, but I like romance too. In my opinion best romance is “Love Story” with Ali MacGraw and Ryan O'Neal. Besides I like movies with Ethan Hawke and Liv Tyler. About music I like all kind.
Well that's a little bit about myself. I hope you would like to write with me. I have to tell you that I'm not very fast in writing back because I'm often busy with new, crazy, funny projects in life, but at least you can be sure to receive long, creative and chatty letters from me!
Tekst z poprawkami:

Dear Sam,

I have read your e-mail and I think that we could be penpals. Let me to introduce myself. My name is Alice and I'm from Poland. I was born on 7 June 1986. Recently I have lost contact with a lot of my penpals. I study psychology in Wrocław. Why? Well, I think it is something for me, I am interested in human brain. As for Wrocław, it's a beutiful place, I have lived here since September and I love this city.
I have a small family, no brother and no sister, but I have a friend. Her name is Jo and she's like my sister. When I have a problem she helps me. Now she is in Szczecin. My mum is a teacher. She's teaching history. My dad is a lawyer. I have good a relationship with my parents. I like my family.
What about my hobbys? In my spare time I like watching TV, listening to music, reading, going out to parties and movies with friends, chatting on Internet and penpalling. I love good movies, my favourite is “Seven “ with Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt. I like horrors and thrillers as well as romances. In my opinion the best romance is “Love Story" with Ali MacGraw and Ryan O'Neal. Besides, I like movies with Ethan Hawke and Liv Tyler. As for music I like all kinds.
Well that's a little bit about myself. I hope you would like to write to me. I have to tell you that I'm not very fast in writing back because I'm often busy with new, crazy, funny projects in life, but at least you can be sure to receive long, creative and chatty letters from me!

Pozdrawiam

Wnickliwy :-D
I'm studying psychology

I've been living here since September

My mum is a teacher. She's teaching
>history.

She teaches history.
Or combine both sentences into: "My mom is a history teacher".

>Besides, I like movies with Ethan Hawke and Liv Tyler.

besides tu nie pasuje.

I also like movies with...
dzięki :-)
Według mnie powinno byc: Let me introduce myself.
Bez "to"
Pozdrawiam!