Jak mogę poprawić swoją wymowę?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Poradźcie proszę, co mogę zrobić, żeby poprawić swoją wymowę? Co zrobić, aby brzmieć lepiej?
Tu przykład mojej wymowy - http://hotfile.com/dl/114521109/4deb774/Szkoda_gada_.wma.html

Dzięki za odpowiedzi.
Huh. It's actually not that bad. I was expecting a heavy Polish accent, but I was pleasantly surprised. Try reading it about 50% slower. And open your mouth when you're pronouncing vowels :)
edytowany przez eva74: 15 kwi 2011
I agree with Ewa, not bad at all. :)
I, too, would like to hear it again...but more slowly.

Some comments, most of your long vowels are fine.
Short vowels:
e: ok
i: sometimes you slip into long "i" sounds (listen to the word "still")
a: not that distinct, but may be speed related

Your "r controlled" vowels are also a little inconsistent, you slip out of a "non-rhotic" pronounciation occassionally.

I hear some difficulty with "d" and "t" in the ending position
Your "th" also slips around a bit: your "though" sounded like "dough"

I could probably "hear" more if you slowed down considerably for the exercise and added the text for me to read along with.

Good job
Witam,

Przede wszystkim dużo słuchać (BBC, CNN etc). Są też takie książki jak "Sheep or ship" wraz z CD, w której w bardzo przystępny sposób są przedstawione wszystkie spółgłoski i samogłoski angielskie.
edytowany przez moderatora: 10 cze 2011
Thank you for the feedback!
I supposed I had polish accent... It's nice to hear that it's not so bad. I know there's much work to do, especially with "r" and "th" sound I think... And what else should I work on? It's difficult to appraise yourself, that's why I really appreciate your opinion!

I tried to slow down a bit and to pronounce vowels more clearly. Here is the new recording -
http://hotfile.com/dl/114897173/8f33caf/Nagranie.wma.html

I also attach the transcript - http://images38.fotosik.pl/791/ff73b7d3b086e0b7.jpg
Transcript:

The Dark Lord Ascending

The two men appeared out of nowhere, a few yards apart in the narrow, moonlit lane. For a second they stood quite still, wands directed at each other's chests; then, recognizing each other, they stowed their wands beneath their cloaks and started walking briskly in the same direction. "News?" asked the taller of the two. "The best," replied Severus Snape. The lane was bordered on the left by wild, low-growing brambles, on the right by a high, neatly manicured hedge. The men's long cloaks flapped around their ankles as they marched. "Thought I might be late," said Yaxley, his blunt features sliding in and out of sight as the branches of overhanging trees broke the moonlight. "It was a little trickier than I expected. But I hope he will be satisfied. You sound confident that your reception will be good?" Snape nodded, but did not elaborate. They turned right, into a wide driveway that led off the lane. The high hedge curved into them, running off into the distance beyond the pair of imposing wrought-iron gates barring the men’s way. Neither of them broke step: In silence both raised their left arms in a kind of salute and passed straight through, as though the dark metal was smoke.
hmmm, I had a chance to listen to the slower version:

yes, "r" and "th" need some work
th sounds: work on both th sounds, try to distinguish between them a little more
first sound of th: the, these, though, other
second sound of th: both, thanks, Thursday, through, thought

other consonants:
d in ending position: wide, I heard "white"
practice words like: word, heard, side, bird

your "l" needs work as well: "salute" sounded quite French. Here, both the "l" and the "u" were incorrect.
the "l" sound in "little" sounded too thick, when combined with the short i sound (troublesome for you), the word sounded quite accented.
practice: turtle, little, puddle, squirrel, girl, ladle, brittle,

long "a" sound in "straight" needs work

If you want one sound to really work on, I would suggest working on short i sound. It is the classic sheep/ship mistake. I hear it a lot in your pronounciation. (moonlit, manicured, little, satisfied). Master this sound!

Happy to answer questions

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie