I need your help

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Możecie:

1) poprawić?

In picture A there are parents in the door, in picture B door is closed.Couple, that is kissing , in the other picture is talking by the window.The boy in yellow T-shirt is opening a bottle of champagne, in picture B is speaking on the mobile phone.The couple next to him is dancing in picture A tango and in picture B rock and roll.The boy in orangeT-shirtis opening a carton of juice, in picture B is he smoking. The girl in the foreground in picture A is wearing red dress, in picture B blue dress. The couple on the sofa is sleeping(is asleep?), in the other picture is eating. The neighbours in the first picture are watching TV, in the second picture they are calling police.

2) przetłumaczyć?

W czerwcu wykryto u mojej mamy raka piersi. Jest już po operacji i bierze chemioterapię. Część włosów już jej wypadła, dlatego nosi perukę. Poczucie humoru jej jednak nie opuszcza.
Calkiem dobrze Ci to poszlo. Pare drobnostek poprawilam.

In picture A there are parents standing in the door, in picture B the door is closed. The couple that is kissing in the first picture, in the second picture is standing by the window and talking. The boy in the yellow T-shirt is opening a bottle of champagne in picture A, and in picture B he is talking on the mobile phone. The couple next to him is dancing a tango in picture A and in picture B they are dancing a rock-and-roll. The boy in the orange T-shirt is opening a carton of juice in picture A and in picture B he is smoking. The girl in the foreground in picture A is wearing a red dress and in picture B a blue dress. In picture A the couple on the sofa is sleeping and in picture B they are eating. The neighbours in the first picture are watching TV and in the second picture they are calling police.

2. In June my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. She's already had the surgery and now she's having chemotherapy. She's already lost some of her hair so she wears a wig. But she's still got her sense of humour.
Bardzo dziękuję za pomoc. Myślałam, że nikt nie odpowie:)Tyle macie tu "potrzebujących".Pa, pa!

« 

FCE - sesja zimowa 2005

»

Pomoc językowa