sprawdzenie tekstu wypowiedzi przedstawienia postaci

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam! Proszę o pomoc tzn. o poprawienie błędów. Dzięki wielkie.

Person, who I’m going to describe, became few months ago star of YouTube. The reason I’ve chosen him is his personality and popularity. I think that this person needs no longer introduction. This person is very popular and much-loved American bodybuilder “Hardcorowy Koksu”.
You might not know that his real name is Robert Burneika. Sounds familiar? Of course!, because he comes from Lithuania, where as teenager worked with his father as mechanic in service station. You will be surprised to hear that his first gym were just there. He made himself this gym on an attic. He trained there few years. What you probably don’t know he drew the inspiration from Arnold Schwarzenegger. Maybe you’re wondering why plain bodybuilder of many the same in the world became very popular. I have answer. He records short film clips on the gym and him house and shows them on YouTube. He promotes a bodybuilding often very funny and comical. Most of these clips are referred to polish viewers. Why? I don’t know. The reason might be his polish wife. The most fascinating element of his films is Robert’s accent ( mixed polish, russian and american) and specific phrases f.e. “Nie ma lipy!” or “Tylko Bajceps się liczy”. I should tell you about his professional career. He has got a lot of achievements f.e. place on podium during NPC USA Bodybuilding Championships.
There’s so much more I could tell about Hardcorwoy Koksu, but I have little time. Finally. Robert Burneika proves that hard work allows achieve a lot. Gain fame and money. So I recommend you visit his profile on Facebook and YouTube and watch the interesting video clips.

THE Person, BEZ PRZECINKOW who I’m going to describe, became A few months ago A star of YouTube. The reason I’ve chosen him is his personality and popularity. I think that this person DOES NOT NEED A longer introduction. This person is THE very popular and much-loved American bodybuilder “Hardcorowy Koksu”.
You might not know that his real name is Robert Burneika. Sounds familiar? Of course!, because he comes from Lithuania, where as PRZEDIMEK teenager PODMIOT worked with his father as PRZEDIMEK mechanic in PRZEDIMEK service station. You will be surprised to hear that his first gym were CZEMU LICZBA MNOGA? just there. He made this gym HIMSELF IN an attic. He trained there BRAK SLOWA A few years. What you probably don’t know IS THAT he drew the inspiration from Arnold Schwarzenegger. Maybe you’re wondering why PRZEDIMEK plain bodybuilder LIKE WIELU INNYCH in the world became very popular. I have PRZDIMEK answer. He records short film clips IN the gym and him<ZLE SLOWO house and shows them on YouTube. He promotes a<BEZ TEGO bodybuilding often very funny and comical<NAPISZ 'W ... SPOSOB'. Most of these clips are referred JAK BYLO PO POLSKU? to polish WIELKA LITERA NIE TYLKO TU! viewers. Why? I don’t know. The reason might be his polish wife. The most fascinating element of his films is Robert’s accent ( mixed polish, russian and american) and UNIQUE phrases E.G. “Nie ma lipy!” or “Tylko Bajceps się liczy”. I should tell you about his professional career. He has got a lot of achievements E.G. PRZEDIMEK place on PRZEDIMEK podium during THE NPC USA Bodybuilding Championships.
There’s so much more I could tell BRAK SLOWA about Hardcorwoy Koksu, but I have little time. Finally. Robert Burneika proves that hard work POMAGA achieve a lot. TO NIE JEST PELNE ZDANIE Gain fame and money. So I recommend you visit his profile on Facebook and YouTube and watch the interesting video clips.