List o pracę, sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Będę wdzięczny jeżeli ktoś przejrzy i poprawi błędy. :)

Dear Sir or Madam
I am wrtiting to apply for the position of C++ Developer advertised in „PCWorld” of 4 May. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirements.

At present I am studying computer studies at Politechnika Wrocławska. I am proficient in C++, C#, Python, and Ruby. I have experience in Windows\Linux platforms development and with C++ libraries: Qt, STL, and Boost. You can see some of my work in portfolio.
I speak English and have experience in learning new programming languages and technologies.

As a motivated, hardworking person with attention to details and quality of work I believe that my candidature make an asset to your company.

I would be available for an interview until the end of September. Please find enclosed a copy of my CV.

Yours faithfully
I am wrtiting to apply for the position of C++ Developer advertised in „PCWorld” of 4 May (tutaj brakuje roku) . I consider that my credentials and interests match 'with' (niepotr) your requirements.

At present I am (tutaj warto dopisac....3rd year student) studying computer studies at Politechnika Wrocławska.
You can see some of my work in THE ATTACHED portfolio.
I speak English and have experience in learning new 'programming' (gdy odnosimy sie do jezyka IT, to mowimy 'program' 'programing') languages and technologies.

As a motivated, hardworking person with attention to details and quality of work I believe that my candidature WIIL 'make' BE an asset to your company. (chociaz to dla mnie wyglada troche cheeky i nigdy tak sama bym nie pisala)

I would be available for an interview 'until the end' (tylko do konca Wrzesnia?) of September.
Dzięki za tak szybką odpowiedź.
Cytat: terri
As a motivated, hardworking person with attention to details and quality of work I believe that my candidature WIIL 'make' BE an asset to your company. (chociaz to dla mnie wyglada troche cheeky i nigdy tak sama bym nie pisala)

Chciałem napisać, że mogę coś wnieść do firmy, zależało mi na cechach osobowości. Nie wiem jak to inaczej ująć.
candidature - isn't this related to someone seeking to be elected /ie by ballot/
Wiem na czym Ci zalezalo, ale w UK nigdy po prostu nie piszemy tak otwarcie. Staramy sie chwalic siebie poprzez inne rzeczy np dokladnie doswiadczenie w tym czego oni szukaja. A przeciez pracodawca jest najlepsza osoba ocenic czy Ty cos wniesiesz do firmy. To dla mnie wyglada jakbys sam jemu mowil kogo ma wybierac. Przeciez wszyscy tak samo napisza.

Lepiej napisac, ze moje szczegolne doswiadczenie w tym co jest wymagane, napewno bedzie najlepszym atutem firmy.

A co do 'candidature' - tak, to zgadzam sie, ale przeciez kazdy pracodawca wybiera swoich 'kandidatow' tez przez jakis ballot, ten do kosza (calkowicie sie nie nadaje), ten na prawa (moze byc), ten na lewa (do interview). To nie daleko odlecialo od starodawnego 'lots'.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie