Opis zdjęcia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The image shows children playing in the large pool. They are wearing swimming suits. In the picture I can see seven children: one girl and six boys. Probably photo was taken on holiday. They are divided into two teams and they are playing in beach ball between them. They may have good fun. The ball is yellow-red.The water in the pool is very clean. The pool is fenced by yellow poles. In the background we can see green trees.
daruj sobie, niewiele zmienilas po translatorze, a translator robil swoje bledy, ktorych nie poprawilas.
Przynajmniej próbowałam
Trochę zmieniłam . Proszę o sprawdzenie i podkreślenie tych zdań które nadal są niepoprawne .

The picture shows children playing in the large pool. They are wearing swimming suits. In the picture I can see seven children: one girl and six boys. Probably photo was taken on holiday. They are divided into two teams and they are playing in beach ball. They look so happy and excited.The ball is yellow-red. The water in the pool is very clean. Around the pool are the yellow bars. In the background we can see green trees.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa