bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie opisu obrazka po angielsku. :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
cześć ;) jestem tu nowa. chciałabym poprosić kogoś o sprawdzenie opisu obrazka. I poprawienie jakichkolwiek błędów, z góry dziękuje za pomoc. :)

The picture shows an eight people. There are four women, one man and
three children. In the foreground I can see a woman who is sitting on the lawn and
reading a book. In the middle of the picture there are children who are playing in the sandbox,they seem to be happy. In the background I can see a man with dog is walking. I can see also a two women are sitting on the bench. There are a many bush and some trees on the picture. In might be in the park and it looks very colorful and friendly.
The picture shows 'an' (dlaczego dalas tutaj przedimek jak przeciez wiesz ze 'people' to jest l. mnoga?) eight people. In the foreground I can see a woman who is sitting on the lawn 'and' (niepotr, i wydaje mi sie to na prosto z polskiego - tak nie robimy) ) reading a book.
In the background I can see 'a man with dog is walking.' (po jakiemu to jest, pomysl co chcesz napisac) I can see also 'a' (dlaczego dajesz przedimki przed l. mnogimi? to jest podstawa nauki) two women are sitting on the bench. There are a 'many bush' (ale ze 'many' to oznacza wiecej jak jeden, a 'bush' tutaj masz w l. poj?, i jak juz dasz w l. mnogiej to bez przedimka) and some trees 'on' IN the picture. 'In' THIS might be in the park and it looks very colorful and friendly

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa