Me and my dog

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam
Czy mógłby ktos światły sprawdzić moją krótką prackę, czy są dzieś błędy. Z góry dzięki

Me and my Dog
I am keen on sport. I often practice jogging with my dog through the nearby allotments. There is a lovely lane, which leads uphill for a kilometre, and it takes a lot of effort to get on the top. I prefer jogging to other sports because jogging makes all muscles work. The effort is massive and good for health. You don't need any special equipment to make a start on jogging. Comfortable shoes are altogether the only things you need. However you also need space to run. If you live in a city you might have trouble finding the right place without fumes and other toxic smoke.

On the way back I run down the lane with my dog off the lead. He runs obediently at my leg. Even if other dogs bark at him he pays no attention to them. My dog is usually obedient to me unless he sees a cat. Halfway the lane there is a shed and a sideboard inside. In the top left hand side of the sideboard there is a dog's candy package. Once in a while I reward my dog for his obedience.
edytowany przez calf: 08 lip 2011
There is a lovely lane, which leads uphill for a kilometre, and it takes a lot of effort to get 'on' ( czy napewno masz na mysli 'on' czy 'to'?) the top. I prefer jogging to other sports because jogging makes all (brak cos) muscles work. The effort is massive and good for (brak cos) health. You don't need any special equipment to make a start 'on' (cos to 'on' nie za bardzo mi sie podoba tutaj) jogging.
Halfway DOWN the lane there is a shed and a sideboard inside.
Dzięki, aczkolwiek...
1. chodzi mi o.... dostanie się na górę ściezki. Wydaje mi się, że ma być "on the top"?
2. a co ma być przed 'muscles', chodzi przecież o mięśnie w ogóle?
3. też chodzi tutaj o zdrowie w ogóle, więc chyba nie ma być przedimika 'the'?
4. dlaczego 'on' ma nie pasować? 'make a start on' - czyli 'zabrać się za'
5. Halfway the lane - w połowie ścięzki, po co 'down', musi być?
1. po polsku 'na' ale po angielsku 'do'
2. my
3. np: my, your, one's etc
4. wystarczy 'to start jogging'
5. bo tak sie mowi
5. Halfway the lane - w połowie ścięzki, po co 'down', musi być?
dodam, ze jak idziemy do gory, to jest 'halfway up' a jak na dol, to 'halfway down'.
Mozna napisac np 'halfway along the lane'
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.