proszę dobrą duszyczkę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie mojego listu.

My Dears,
I’m thinking about you since I left Ringwood. How are you keeping?
My journey to home was awful long and boring. My plane landed in Poznań about six. I went to bed when only I got home.
I want to thank you again for this what you did for me in England. Thanks to you I got a great job! I earned more than I thought I did. For this money I bought a small apartment in my town.
I have very nice memories of Ringwood. I remember this wonderful climate of small cafes and weekly market in the traditional market place. My most pleasant memories concern family atmosphere, our togetherness dinner and evenings by the fireplace.
I would like invite you to Poznań. This city is bigger than Ringwood and for sure less charming… But I’m sure you will love town hall and royal castle.
Give my love for everyone.
Yours friend,
XYZ.

Dziękuję ;)))
Jestem tutaj nowy, dlatego proszę, nie bierz moich porad zbyt serio i poczekaj aż ktoś bardziej doświadczony się tutaj wypowie.

My journey to home was awfully long and boring. (awfully - okropnie)
My plane landed in Poznan at about 6 PM (moim zdaniem lepiej użyć czasu w AM/PM)
Thank for everything what you did for me (myślę, że everything lepiej wyrazi ogrom Twojej wdzięczności)
I've earned more than ... (Present Perfect)
I've bought a small apartment in my town (także Perfect)
The town hall / The Royal Castle

Na marginesie, Poznań rzeczywiście jest fascynujący :)
Dzięki :)
(Nie masz lepszych zajęć w nocy z piątku na sobotę niż sprawdzanie zadań domowych na forum? :P)
Pozdrowienia z Poznania ;)
My journey 'to' (niepotr) home was 'awful' (zla czesc mowy) long and boring.
I went to bed 'when only' (to jest zla kol slow) I got home.
I want to thank you again for 'this' (co to jest-kalka z polskiego?) what you did for me in England. ! I earned more than I thought 'I did' (to jest calkowicie zle).
My most pleasant memories concern (brac cos) family atmosphere, our 'togetherness' (dziwne slowo) dinner and evenings by the fireplace.
This city is bigger than Ringwood and 'for sure' (amer. kolokw) less charming… But I’m sure you will love (brak cos) Town hall and (brak cos) Rroyal Castle.(prosze duze litery - to sa nazwy wlasne)
Give my love 'for' (zle slowo) everyone.
'Yours' (zle slowo) friend,

Dziękuję ;)))
[/quote]
Zwrot "give my love for everyone" jest z książki, więc musi być dobrze. 'When only', to także zwrot z książki i jestem pewna, że jest poprawny.
'Yours'- wasz. Dlaczego jest to złe słowo?

Nie wiem co z "My most pleasant memories concern..." nie mam pojęcia jak ułożyć to zdanie. Miałam na myśli coś w stylu: moje najmilsze wspomnienia dotyczą...

Raz jeszcze proszę o pomoc.
give my love to everyone - ksiązka się myli
zamiast when only napisz as soon as
yours nie moze wystapic przed rzeczownikiem, tylko samodzielnie, tutaj bedzie 'your'
'than I thought I would'
usuń this przed what
inne błędy popraw zgodnie z sugestią Terri
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Nauka języka