Proszę o pomoc i poprawienie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 44
poprzednia |
My propose today is to present you how look proces production of car. My prezentation is divided into two parts. At the beginning I will tell you about designering new car. Leter I tell about production. And at the end I will answer to your question.

Planning new cars starts three or four years in advance. Because of this, designers have to decide what kinds of cars to make and designate goals and direction while thinking about what customers will want and how society will change in the future.
Then start testing the new car. When designers completed testing of a new car, then prepare sketches to see how it looks. They pay attention to many different aspects of the design such as the outside shape and the inside shape and color. After ideas are narrowed down to a few sketches, computers are used to make three-dimensional images, and actual size clay models are made.

When model is ready start proces production new cars.
The steel sheet is cut according to the size of the part and then is bent and cut in a stamping machine to make parts such as car doors, roofs, and hoods. The stamped parts are inspected and then transported to the welding process. Welding is performed mostly by robots. The finished body is inspected and then transported to the painting process. Each car is painted a different color at the painting process according to the customer's order. Before painting, a high-pressure shower removes dirt and oil from the car.
Thank you everyone for your attention. Are ther any question.
To moja wypowiedź ustna na temat powstawania samochodu. Proszę o poprawienie błędów
za kasę?
A ile chcesz
Mrowka, tu sa podstawowe bledy, kazde zdanie jest do poprawy. Za duzo od nas wymagasz. Nie jestes na odpowiednim poziomie nauki.
Ale proszę pomóżci
A to zadanie jest oczywiście na jutro?
tak błagam o ratunek
Niestety dzisiaj na pewno nie dam rady tego poprawić. Mam dużo własnej roboty i z pewnością czeka mnie nieprzespana nocka. Jednak pociesz się tym, że nawet najgorzej odrobione zadanie jest lepsze od jego braku.
Nie w tym wypadku błagam o chociaż poprawę 2 paragrafu proszę
widac, że niektorych zdan nie pisales sam - bardzo duze roznice
Pomożecie mi proszę
My propose ZLE SLOWO today is to present BRAK PRZYIMKA you
how look NAJPIERW PODMIOT, POTEM CZASOWNIK BRAK PRZEDIMKA proces BLAD ORTOGRAFICZNY BRAK PRZYIMKA production of BRAK PRZEDIMKA car

jak sobie z tym poradzisz, to zauwazysz inne zdania z podobnymi bledami.
a mógł byś mi całkowicie poprawić paragraf 2 lub 3 błagam
Może ktoś jednak mi pomoże to poprawić
Czy Ty poprawiłeś przynajmniej to jedno zdanie, które objaśniłem?
Tak i głowię się nad 2 paragrafem bo chcę żeby to było w stronie biernej i miało jakiś sens. Dlatego proszę o dalsze wskazówki
jak poprawiles pierwsze zdanie?
My propose today is to present you how look production proces of car. My prezentation is divided into two parts. At the beginning I will tell you about designering new car. Leter I tell about production. And at the end I will answer to your question.
może tak być?
nie
to co jest nie tak
My propose ZLE SLOWO today is to present BRAK PRZYIMKA you
how look NAJPIERW PODMIOT, POTEM CZASOWNIK BRAK PRZEDIMKA proces BLAD ORTOGRAFICZNY BRAK PRZYIMKA production of BRAK PRZEDIMKA car
a co mam dać zamiast "propose"
A jak zmienię to zdanie na I'm here today to tell you something about a process production of a car
process production nadal jest niegramatyczne
pocess of making ?
juz lepiej
dobra a pomożesz z resztą
popraw sam.
ale nie umiem pomóż
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 44
poprzednia |

« 

Pomoc językowa

»