Proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie pracy odnośnie obecnego stanu emocjonalnego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I am not proud of myself. I am disappointed. Again. I guess, this is the worst feeling ever, when you are not able to fulfill your own expectations, to make your dreams come true. No, it’s not truth that i am not able to do it. I do not want to. What frightens me the most? That i make promises and i believe that I’ll attain a long-held ambition, but it doesn’t last long. After a while i think that maybe it is not worth to sacrife and i should just let this go. Is this so important that i should lose my precious time for that? Is there any reason for which i should do my best and have a go? And the worst is that I claim it’s not a big deal to give up on my goal, target, because nothing happens, no harm is done.
This is a bunch of malarkey. I hurt myself. I’ll be the one who suffers.. Where is this big motivation? I told him I follow this premise : impossible is nothing and I claim that when you want something so badly you will get it. You have to work harder and believe in your abilities then you will overcome all the obstacles. All you have to do is pursing a goal no matter how hard it is. You can’t give up. i don’t recognize myself. i’ve changed. I have just given up.

Z góry dziękuję za odpowiedź,
Pozdrawiam
No, it’s not (przedimek) truth that 'i' (DUZA litera, i to zawsze) am not able to do it. (It is that) I do not want to.
That 'i' (popraw, i nie rob takich bledow, to naprawde wsciekajace, ze jestes juz na tak wysokim stopniu i nie wiesz ze 'I' piszemy duza litera) make promises and 'i' (popraw) believe that I’ll attain a long-held ambition, but it doesn’t last long. After a while 'i' (popraw) think that maybe it is not worth 'to' (niepotr) (przedimek) 'sacrife' (ortog) and 'i' (ortog) should just let this go. Is this so important that 'i' (popraw) should lose my precious time for that? Is there any reason for which 'i' (popraw) should do my best and have a go?
I told 'him' (zle komu? o nikim innym nic nie wiemy) THAT I WILL follow this premise : 'impossible is nothing' (zla kol slow) and I claim that when you want something so badly you will get it.
All you have to do is 'pursing' (zle slowo) a goal no matter how hard it is. 'i' (popraw) don’t recognize myself. 'i’ve' (popraw) changed.

Tekst jest b. dobry
Dziękuję ślicznie za poświęcenie czasu i sprawdzenie mojej pracy :) Oczywiście wiem, że pierwszą osobę liczby pojedynczej zawsze piszemy z dużej litery. Jednak nabyłam swego rodzaju przyzwyczajenie pisząc maile i wysyłając wiadomości tekstowe do znajomych, gdzie oczywiście styl formalny nie obowiązuje :) Nie zwracam uwagi na to czy rozpoczynam nowe zdanie czy też nie, każde słowo pisane jest z małej litery :) Ot, głupie przyzwyczajenie, ale na pewno się go pozbędę :) Cały tekst na samym początku napisany był właśnie w taki sposób, lecz postanowiłam to zmienić, a że bardzo się śpieszyłam i wykonywałam kilka czynności na raz, wygląda to właśnie tak jak wygląda :). Co do frazy 'Impossible is nothing' jest ona jak najbardziej prawidłowa i zwyczajnie funkcjonuje w języku angielskim :)

Jeszcze raz dziękuję, pozdrawiam i życzę miłego dnia.
Cytat: pauline7651
Co do frazy 'Impossible is nothing' jest ona jak najbardziej prawidłowa i zwyczajnie funkcjonuje w języku angielskim :)

A co ta fraza znaczy?
>>>>>Co do frazy 'Impossible is nothing' jest ona jak najbardziej prawidłowa i zwyczajnie funkcjonuje w języku angielskim :)

Nie wiem gdzie ty sie uczylas angielskiego, ale Ci gwarantuje na 100% ze to nie jest poprawnie. I nie poduczaj mnie co 'funkcjonuje w jez. ang a co nie'.
Prosze o zrodlo tego dziwactwa.....
to jest z reklamy
Cytat: mg
to jest z reklamy

Chyba ze to 'Impossible is nothing' - jest 'play on words' zeby po prostu smiac sie z ludzi, ktorzy 'NIBY maja zdolnosci do jez. ang.

The world's going to the dogs.....
Nie pozjadałam jeszcze wszystkich rozumów i potrafię przyznać się do błędu, który być może popełniłam. Skoro proszę o pomoc oczywistym jest, że nie uważam się za alfę i omegę w tej dziedzinie. Byłam przekonana, że takie sformułowanie (co prawda konstrukcja sentencji rzeczywiście jest nietypowa) funkcjonuje w tym właśnie języku. W takim razie nieświadoma niepoprawności stosowałam je w wielu swoich wypowiedziach. Po odczytaniu pani wpisu prześledziłam kilka stron w internecie dotyczących owego tematu i dowiedziałam się, że faktycznie sformułowanie nie jest do końca prawidłowe. Mimo wszystko poniekąd istnieje i było używane w Old English, jednak w pełni poprawne i spotykane stwierdzenie to : Nothing is impossible.
To tyle na temat mojej pomyłki.
Zastanawia mnie tylko skąd u pani takie wzburzenie moją wypowiedzią? Co takiego napisałam? Nikogo nie pouczam, byłam przekonana, że mam rację, jednak nie wpajam przecież nikomu, że tak jest, nikt nie jest nieomylny. Nie uniosłam się przy tym gniewem. Podziękowałam za otrzymaną pomoc, a spotkałam się z takim oburzeniem, zdenerwowaniem, niesympatycznym potraktowaniem.
A ostatnie zdanie to już swego rodzaju impertynencja. Jedna sentencja, która okazała się błędna daje już pani możliwość do stwierdzenia na jakim poziomie jest moja znajomość języka?
Swoją drogą nie pamiętam, żebym przechodziła z panią na "ty".
>Swoją drogą nie pamiętam, żebym przechodziła z panią na "ty".

na forach ogólnie wszyscy są ze wszystkim 'na ty', bo trudno ocenić wiek rozmówcy/różnicę wieku.
>>>,Swoją drogą nie pamiętam, żebym przechodziła z panią na "ty".
Swoja droga, moje kochane dziecko, ja jestwm w wieku twojej babci i tez nie pamietam ze przechodzilismy na 'ty'. Na forum wszyscy jestesmy ROWNI. Niema tu Pan, ani Panow.
Pauli, the problem is not your slip-ups of wrong word here and there or minor typos or no links between sentences and such minor details, but the driving force--or lack thereof-- behind your writing and the storyline you want to sell. Please remember: someone has to read it.

I am not proud of myself. Good. It's promising.

I am disappointed. No. You are going to pot. You are not escalating.

Again. Good. Now you are escalating.

I guess, this is the worst feeling ever, when you are not able to fulfill your own expectations,. You are whimpering. Keep escalating. Ever is out of place.

...to make your dreams come true. Commonplace. Garbage bin.

No, it’s not truth that i am not able to do it. I do not want to. I am buying that. (true or the truth)

What frightens me the most?No, I am not interested. Besides, that's the easy way out of an assignment.

That i make promises and i believe that I’ll attain a long-held ambition, but it doesn’t last long. This is a mess, grammar-wise and otherwise. To the garbage bin it goes.

After a while i think that maybe it is not worth to sacrife and i should just let this go. Is this so important that i should lose my precious time for that? Is there any reason for which i should do my best and have a go? And the worst is that I claim it’s not a big deal to give up on my goal, target, because nothing happens, no harm is done.
You must finally tell the reader what the heck is your story all about. Who is the hero? (aka subject). I am growing impatient. Goal means target, why both?

This is a bunch of malarkey. What is this bunch malarky. Please, have mercy. What's your problem?

I hurt myself. I’ll be the one who suffers. I am happy for you.

Where is this big motivation? You have lost me here. What motivation, if I may ask after what I have been through here with you?

I told him I follow this premise : impossible is nothing and I claim that when you want something so badly you will get it. Who is he? I am dying to know. Why would you invert impossible nothing? And how badly your want really is?

You have to work harder and believe in your abilities then you will overcome all the obstacles. All you have to do is pursing a goal no matter how hard it is. You can’t give up. That's good protestant pluck. I like it in a woman.

i don’t recognize myself. i’ve changed. I have just given up. Holy. What a downer.
@335 A little over the top, doncha think?
If you want to contribute to this forum, do so in a constructive manner.
A mocking and juvenile tone is never helpful.
How old are you, btw? Your comments come off as very immature.
And the minute you wrote it, siuniab, you made yourself her target. She's going to come back tonight, bite your head off, chew it, and spit it out.

She graces the forum with her presence once in a blue moon. I guess it must be the blue moon now.
edytowany przez eva74: 22 gru 2011
Cytat: eva74
She graces the forum with her presence once in a blue moon. I guess it must be the blue moon now.

yeah, yeah, but we've seen off better people than her....more than once.
>>She graces the forum with her presence once in a blue moon. I guess it must be the blue moon now.

Like when she got runs, in other words.
Cytat: eva74
And the minute you wrote it, siuniab, you made yourself her target. She's going to come back tonight, bite your head off, chew it, and spit it out.

ewciu, so I admit to being a teeny bit bored, so shoot me already.
You think 335 is a woman? really?
"That's good protestant pluck. I like it in a woman."
this suggests otherwise (to me anyway)

I think paulina did rather a nice job of expressing her thoughts/feelings. Was there room for improvement...sure. 335 comments were pretty jerky. I'm calling him/her out for it.
No big deal.
My position: don't mock someone's honest efforts. Show a little respect.
335's (Stateside) reaction ? I could care less.
You not to worry dear, we'll 'deflate' any ego here very fu****g ugly in a matter of seconds.
@sav

Down boy!! ::))
All's good. Nie stresuj sie.
Can't a girl (that's stretch in years) have a little fun?
Of course she can and so can I :)) ok
Cytat: siuniab
You think 335 is a woman? really?

I choose the sex for unknown virtual beings very randomly. Shrug.
These days you don't know who is who, though here it's more likely about a 'protoplasm' that thinks it’s already a 'cell' but this would again be an insult to the latter.

I think it needs a hug.

<<hugging 335>>
sure thing .."hug me till you drug me baby" :))
@ewciua: you're right, of course. Why do I doubt you bogini-mine? Her profile lists her as a woman.
Profile is one thing ...but “human resources wants to know if you still wish to identify with the gender on your birth certificate." :))
edytowany przez savagerhino: 22 gru 2011
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie