Proszę o sprawdzenie pod względem gramatycznym i pisowni

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Two years ago in February I flew to Gran Canaria with my mum. We stayed in Grand Canaria for two weeks. On the first day we went to Mas Palomas and we rode on camels. Sometimes we went over the sea to swim and play in the sand. One day when it was very hot we stayed in the hotel, there was a swimming pool then my mum sunbathed and I swam in the pool. Our hotel was located in the town, and we usually went to eat at a restaurant. On the third day we went to the big ZOO after we went to play mini golf, it was great! And of course I won. The next day we sailed to Tenerife, we sightseeing several sites and returned to the hotel. The next day we rented a car and we had a trip around the island. The next day we went to the big swimming pool with slides. We spent the whole day there and I had fun. When we flew to Gran Canaria it was a time of carnival, in the last few days we went to the carnival in the capital of that Island and they were all dressed up and went different platforms on the streets. I really enjoyed this trip and I would go there again.
Sometimes we went 'over the sea to swim' (cos tu nie tak) and play in the sand.
On the third day we went to the big ZOO after THAT we went to play mini golf, it was great!
The next day we sailed to Tenerife, we 'sightseeing' (cos tu nie tak...) several sites and returned to the hotel.
The 'next' (mozna tez 'following') day we went to the big swimming pool with slides. We spent the whole day there and I had fun. When we flew to Gran Canaria it was a time of carnival, in the last few days we went to the carnival in the capital of that island and 'they' (musisz napisac kto to byl) were all dressed up and 'went different platforms on the streets' (cos tu nie tak) .
-Sometimes we were to swim to the sea and play in the sand
-The next day we sailed to Tenerife, we went sightseeing in that island (chodzi mi o to, że zwiedzaliśmy wyspę)
-in the last few days we went to the carnival in the capital of that island and almost everybody on the streets of Las Palmas were dressed up.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia