Blagam pomozcie mi jeszcze dzisiaj...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
potrzebuje list do kilezanki lub kolegi, w ktorym opisze gdzie jestem ma wakacjach, i co tam robie oraz jakie sa moje plany na najblizsze dni i kiedy wroce. Prosze o pomoc.... nie znam sie kompletnie na angielskim.
Dear Carol,
How are you? I hope you're very well.
I’m writing to you because I want to tell something about my holidays. I've got so much to tell you that I don't know where to begin! I'm in Kenya with my parents. We've been here for two weeks, but it seems to be shorter.
The weather is sunny and nice, but it is very hot. The scenery is breathtaking. The beaches are wonderful and the sea is delightful. I've collected loads of shells. There are lots of interesting things to do here. Yesterday for example I rode on an elephant. The local people are very friendly. They like talking with everyone and make new friends with people. You'd love Africa.
Well, I must finish. I’ll be at home on Friday (25th). As soon as I get back, I'll phone you and tell you all about it. Then we can chat as long as you want! Till then, take care.
Love,
Kate

PS mam nadzieje ze bedzie pomocne:)
dziekuje Ci bardzo za tą praca... Spadłas mi z nieba. Jeszcze raz Wielkie dzieki
I jak tu mieć nadzieje, że wyrośnie pokolenie uczciwych Polek i Polaków a nie kolejna banda oszustów?

Wiem, wiem, nadzieja matką glupich.

« 

Au Pair

»

Business English