Prośba o pomoc w wypracowaniu :))

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Sprawidził i ew. poprawił by ktoś proszę moje wypracowanie, ponieważ nie jestem pewna co do czasów i słownictwa.. ? :)

Narrow escape

A year ago, me, my little sister and our parents planned a weekend camping trip to the mountains,
but we had no idea that the trip was going to turn into a nightmare.
It wasn't the best weather for camping, as it was windy and there were a lot of dark clouds in the sky. Nonetheless, we set off.
Over the next few hours everything was allright, we drove calmly. Unfortunatly, later the sky had grew dark and
it started to thunder.
We were driving through the narrow mountain roads when it begun to rain cats and dogs and my dad couldn't almost see the road. Suddenly there was a sharp bend and my dad lost control of the car. We were heading straight toward a steep cliff. " Hold on tight! Everything will be fine!"- yelled dad.
Nevertheless we were sure, that we were going to fall with the car into the abyss. Only a part of our car was still on the road, the demand side hung just above the abyss.
" Please do not move"- said my sister. We wanted to call for help, but because of the storm we did not have coverage. Fortunately a car suddenly came up and pulled us back onto the road. We all thanked the driver heartily for saving our lives.
Luckily the weather improved later, the sun was shining and then we continued driving. After just less than an hour we arrived and spend a fantastick weekend camping.
I will never forget this trip! It creeps me out every time I recall the accident. I promised myself that I would never underestimate the weather and that I will never go by car to the mountains during a storm.
Over the next few hours everything was 'allright' (dalabym tutaj 'normal), we drove 'calmly' (moze lepiej 'steadily'). 'Unfortunatly' (ortog), later the sky had grOWN darkER and it started to thunder.
We were driving through the narrow mountain roads when it begun to 'rain cats and dogs' (troche kolokw) and my dad ALMOST couldn't 'almost' (niepotr) see the road.
We were heading straight towardS a steep cliff. "
Nevertheless we were sure, that we were going to fall with the car into 'the' AN abyss. Only a part of our car was still on the road, the 'demand' (nie rozumiem tego) side hung just above the abyss.
...to call for help, but because of the storm we did not have (ale jaki? tutaj napisz telephone)coverage. Fortunately a car suddenly 'came' DROVE up and pulled us back onto the road.
Luckily the weather improved later, the sun was shining and then we continued driving. After just less than an hour we arrived and 'spend' (tutaj czas przeszly) a 'fantastick' (ortog) weekend camping.
wielkie dzięki :))

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia