Proszę o sprawdzenie prezentacji.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1. The main aim of my presentation is to explain negotiation strategies in detail.

2. At the outset I would like to say about the etymology. The word "negotiation" originated from the Latin expression, "negotiatus", past participle of negotiare which means "to carry on business". "Negotium" means literally "not leisure".

3. I would like tell us a few words about plan of my presentation. Firstly, I will say about definitions of negotiations, which I found. Secondly, I tell us about important questions, which We should ask during the negotiation. Next, I will show main components of negotiation process. Finally, I will say about Negotiating with an Agressive Negotiator.

4. First of all, I would like to say a few words about essence of negotiation. I found several definitions.

5. Negotiation is getting what you want from the other person -- no matter what. We all know how bargaining works. You ask for a lot, and wind up settling for something in the middle.

6. Negotiation is an attempted trade-off between getting what you want and getting along with people. Negotiation is a discussion between people, with the goal of reaching an agreement on issues, and separating the parties when neither party has the power to get its way.

7. Now there are some questions, which We should answer during the negotiation.

What aspects of the negotiation will indicate it is proceeding well or poorly?
What will tell you that it is time to caucus?
What signs will you use to decide when a change in negotiators is necessary?
What constitutes a "successful" negotiation?

8. During negotiation We should remember about two important factors. Reasonableness and Flexibility. In conversation We must be reasonable, because then We are more reliable for the interlocutor. If We approach a more flexible to negotiation then We reach agreement faster.

9. Next, I would like pay attention to the basic components of process of negotiation.

There are:
1. Preparation
2. Objectivity
3. Strategy
4. Technique

10. Now, I will describe each component.

Preparation:
Prepare for negotiation if you want to succeed.

Objectivity:
Assess your strengths, weaknesses, and goals. Successful negotiators make a point to „accentuate the positive."

11. Strategy:
Plan a realistic course of action based on sound preparation and objective appraisal of resources.

Technique:
Combine a wide range of skills; draw on experience and self-discipline.

12. Finally, I would like to mention the behavior during the negotiation with an Agressive Negotiator.

•You must be formal and respectful.
•Never, You say hostility to hostility.
•You should sit side by side rather than confronting

- Repeat others statements to gain time

- Always You must control the time. Don't exceed deadline!
- You can ask detailed or specific questions
- You should be absolutely truthful and straight
- From beginning to end you should believe in the possibility of a good solution
akward structures:
say about
i would like to tell us
which is overused, try a different word
if......,then... format
of process of negotiation
Never, You say hostility to hostility.
You should sit side by side rather than confronting

grammar:
about [missing article] plan of my presentation
i would like ___pay...
others statements
placement of always

2. 'At the outset I would like to say about' I BEGIN WITH 'the' (niepotr, czy nikt tych przedimkow nie moze pojac?) etymology. The word "negotiation" originated from the Latin expression, "negotiatus", past participle of negotiare 'which means' MEANING "to carry on business". "Negotium" means literally "not leisure".

3. 'I would like tell us a few words about plan of my presentation' (po co to? co to dodaje do czego?) . 'Firstly, I will say about definitions of negotiations, which I found' (ale op tym juz mowiles w 1).
'Secondly, I tell us about' I NOW SHOW THE important questions, which we should ask during the negotiation. Next, I will show main components of negotiation process. Finally, I will 'say about' DESCRIBE Negotiating with an Agressive Negotiator.

4. 'First of all, I would like to say a few words about essence of negotiation' (po co to? to maslo maslane i nic nie dodaje). FOR THE ESSENSE OF NEGOTIATION I found several definitions.

5. Negotiation 'is' DEPENDS ON getting what you want from the other person -- no matter what.

6. (to to prosto z ksiazki napisales ale ok)
7. Dlaczego piszesz 'WE' duza litera?

What aspects of the negotiation will indicate IF it is proceeding well or poorly?
'What will tell you that it is time to caucus?' (nawet tego nie rozumiem, o czym piszesz?)
What signs will you use to decide when a change in negotiators is necessary?
What constitutes a "successful" negotiation?

8. During negotiation 'We' (we piszemy mala litera) should remember about two important factors. . In conversation we must be reasonable, because then 'We' (co to z tym 'we?) are more reliable for the interlocutor. If we approach 'a more flexible to negotiation' A MORE FLEXIBLE APPROACH TO THE NEGOTIATION then we reach AN (zapomniales przedimka) agreement faster.

9. Next, I would like pay attention to the basic components of (przedimek) process of negotiation.

TheSE are:
•'Never, You say hostility to hostility' (tego to nawet nie rozumiem).
•You should sit side by side rather than BEING confronTATIONAL
13. - 'Always You must' YOU MUST ALWAYS control the time. Don't exceed (przedimek)deadline!
From (przedimek) beginning to (przedimek) end you should believe in the possibility of a good solution
Dziękuję Wam serdecznie! :)

« 

Pomoc językowa