Write a new sentence with the same meaning...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1. Most parents want their children to study a useful subject leading to a good job.
Most parents would rather their children studied a useful subject leading to a good job.
2. Students, however, usually want their parents to let them make their own choices.
Students, however, usually wish their parents let them make their own choices.
3. Later on, though, some students regret not having chosen their courses more carefully.
Later on, though, some students wish they hadn't chosen their courses moe carefully.
Is it right?
ok
w 2 ewent. would let (bo rodzice nie chcą, to zależy od ich woli), ale niekoniecznie trzeba to akcentować.
Nie, w 3 had chosen
Dlaczego had jeżeli jest not having?
bo przy wish zmienia sie 'znak'
np. w 2 sytuacja jest taka, ze their parents don't let them make their own choices
Aaa już rozumiem. Faktycznie. Dziękuję.
A mógłbyś mi pomóc jescze w kilku zdanich, których nie moge rozgryźć?
4. University advisers don't usually want students to choose a subject simply because they think they are good at.
University advisers usually prefer students...? <-tutaj nie wiem
5. When they leave university, many students regret not having worked harder.
When they leave university, many students wish had worked harder?
4 zaprzeczony bezokolicznik
5 brak podmiotu
5. When they leave university, many students regret not having worked harder.
When they leave university, many students wish they had worked harder.
tak?
4 hmm...
5 tak
4 po prefer uzywa sie bezokolicznika, tak samo jak np. po advise. W tym przypadku trzeba dodatkowo wstawic wodpowiednim miejscu 'not'.
Tutaj znajdziesz coś zbliżonego, tlyko dobrze szukaj:
http://oald8.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/dictionary/prefer
4. University advisers don't usually want students to choose a subject simply because they think they are good at.
University advisers usually prefer students not to choose a subject simply because they think they are good at?
bingo!

tylko koncowka powinna byc 'at it' - zle przepisany oryginal?
Tak, źle przepisałam. Powinno byc 'at it' oczywiście. Dziękuję naprawdę bardzo, bardzo bardzo.
A tutaj:
The usual advice is: 'Think about what kind of work you want to do in the future'
The usual advice is: 'If Ihad thought what kind of work I want to do in the future...?
Tu będzie coś z III conditional?
nie rozumiem
może po prostu
...advice is to think...
Tylko właśnie muszę zacząć tak:
The usual advice is: 'If I....
ok, wszystko rozumiem: zamiast cytatu uzyj bezokolicznika.
No teraz to ja nie za bardzo rozumiem...
tak jak pisalem wyzej, napisz
The usual advice is to think...
The usual advice is to think about what kind of work you want to do in the future? Tak?
Tylko, że własnie problem tkwi w tym, że muszę to zacząc tak: The usual advice is: 'If I....
No ale nic.
A tutaj:
Universities should now pay more attention to students' financial problems.
It's high time that universites paid more attention to student's financial problems. Tak?
if I were you...
drugie ok
A to:
1. Some students seem from their behaviour to be only interestedin having a good time.
Some students behave as if they are only interested in having a good time.
2. The usual advice is: 'If I were you I would think about kind of work I want to do in the future'
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa