Korekta tekstów

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, czy moglibyście sprawdzić poniższe teksty? Byłbym bardzo wdzięczny za udzieloną pomoc.

1. Opis jednego z majowych weekendów.

I love every weekend specially on May. I would like to describe my last May’s weekend. I spent three wonderful days with my family from abroad. They came to Poland from France and they were overnighting in my apartment for two nights. In the first day I was walking with my family and had fun on the old town in Zamość. At the afternoon we inflamed a fire and we’ re singing a lot of songs near this. It was really amazing feeling to singing with my uncle who has incredible voice. On Saturday we wake up at 1.00 p.m. And we decided to go to the Lublin to sightseeing the city. We came back about 11.00 p.m and we was exhausted so we quickly went sleep. On Sunday’s morning we go to the church. After came back from a church we ate dinner and after this we were watching volleyball’s match: Poland vs Argentina. Of course polish team has won. In the afternoon we had a caroeke tournament, of course my uncle won but I had a second place. Unfortunately my family had to go so it was time to say goodbye. They’ re going to come to Poland next year. I think I will never forget that gorgeous weekend. Who said that we cannot have a good time with ours family?

2. Opis nowej dziewczyny twojego kolegi.

Hello Peter! How are you doing? I wonder if you go for the dreaming vocation wchich you were talking about. By the way, I hope you remember about the packet so please do not forget about this.
I I’ve just got news from Patryk that ours friend Marcin have a new girlfriend. I going to describe her. Her name is Elgierda and she’s younger for us. She’s sixteen. She is athletic and looks really beautiful. She’s medium height and have long, curly and blond hair. She is keen on sport and singing. If you want to meet her please come next weekend to my party. She will be on this party.
Have a nice week,
xyz.

3. Opis nietypowej przeprowadzki. (tekst trochę sztuczny pod względem fabuły ale nic lepszego nie wpadło mi do głowy) :)

Firstly my mother called for the moving company wchich helped us with transport furnitures. They gave word that they will be on time. I must say that they were on time like they said. The workers bagged furnitures to the big lorry. After that they ensured stuff with ropes support. They’ re satisfying my parents that all of stuff are secure and we hadn’t to worry about quality of transport so we were really calm of this. About at 4 p.m. my mother picked up the phone and she found out that our staff fell out from lorry and some of furniture are damaged. My mum went to panic and started to shouting for conversationalist. The man from company made certain that whole of damages will be covered. Next day my mother picked up the phone from the same man who explain that (that) day before was mistake and ours stuff are safe. Just another transport had the accident. We move to a new apartment 2 days after that and I really content with my new house and area. And I would like to share with you with one of tip: Do not trust a man of strange and high voice.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie