Mowa zależna.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam !

Czy można używać mowy zależnej, kiedy mówimy o sobie ?
np. I thought I was better, albo kiedy opisujemy coś co właśnie widzieliśmy np. I thought you were sitting on the chair.
tak, można
uważaj: po "I thought" zwykle piszemy o tym, co nie jest prawdą, podobnie zresztą jak po polsku 'myślałem, że jest starszy" (a w rzeczywistości jest młodszy) - czy o takie użycie Ci chodziło?
Cytat:
Czy można używać mowy zależnej, kiedy mówimy o sobie?
np. I thought I was better
Mozesz napisac takie zdanie ale to nie bedzie mowa zalezna, IMO.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 01 lip 2012
Dlaczego nie?
Cytat: fui_eu
Mozesz napisac takie zdanie ale to nie bedzie mowa zalezna, IMO.

Fui, can you come up with any formal arguments why you think that is ? ( other than your humble opinion). Because I know at least two other 'very humble opinions' of one of the most frequently cited authorities in the linguistic world that say otherwise.
Definition of reported speech:
The report of one speaker or writer on the words said, written, or thought by someone else.
but I gotta feeling I'll still lose this argument:)

There’s no argument to lose on your part because you were wrong from the get-go, buddy.
Let me improve your definition a bit then:

The report of one speaker or writer on the words said, written, or thought ...by the original speaker or writer (who again may be the same person as the reporter). Indirect speech is basically a nominal that-clause that is used to report statements of others or the ‘reporters’ themselves. Here it’s self-reporting with a cognitive verb ‘think’ expressing a mental process of the reporter.
edytowany przez savagerhino: 01 lip 2012
Dzięki za odpowiedzi.
Mam jeszcze dwa pytania, ale niezwiązane z mową zależną.
1. Powiedzmy, że mam zdanie : What conditions do I have to meet to get accepted/admitted at university i teraz chcę to przerobić na zdanie bezosobowe: Jakie warunki trzeba spełnić, żeby...
What conditions are had to meet... ? albo what conditions have to be met ?
2. ,,Jeżeli ktoś chce studiować medycyne, musi uczyć się dużo" w języku polskim w tym drugim zdaniu, jest 3 osoba liczby pojedynczej (on) musi się uczyć dużo, po angielsku w takim wypadku wstawiamy it ? If someone wants to study medicine, it has to study hard ?
edytowany przez Gonzo92: 01 lip 2012
Cytat: savagerhino
There’s no argument to lose on your part because you were wrong from the get-go, buddy.
Let me improve your definition a ...
Could you you provide the source of your info?
Why should I always do that ? Do you think I made it up?

"Sequence of Tenses" by Renaat Declerk
'Quirk et al' 1985
edytowany przez savagerhino: 01 lip 2012
Gentlemen, could you answer my questions above ?
jezeli chodzi o pierwszy przypadek to twoja druga wersja jest poprawna
a w drugim bedzie:
If someone wants to study medicine, they will have to study hard.
>>>1. Powiedzmy, że mam zdanie : What conditions do I have to meet to get accepted/admitted at university i teraz chcę to przerobić na zdanie bezosobowe: Jakie warunki trzeba spełnić, żeby...
What conditions are had to meet... ? albo what conditions have to be met ?

What conditions should be met (in order) to...
Cytat: engee30
jezeli chodzi o pierwszy przypadek to twoja druga wersja jest poprawna
a w drugim bedzie:
If someone wants to study medicine, they will have to study hard.

albo w formalnym angielskim: If one wants to study medicine, one will have to study hard.
albo w jezyku pospolitym:
If you ..., you...
Cytat: Gonzo92
albo kiedy opisujemy coś co właśnie widzieliśmy np. I thought you were sitting on the chair.

jezeli faktycznie widziales kogos siedzacego na krzesle, to takie zdanie jest niepoprawne
Cytat: savagerhino
Why should I always do that ? Do you think I made it up?
"Sequence of Tenses" by Renaat Declerk
'Quirk et al' 1985
You shouldn't. I'll never ask again.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 01 lip 2012
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Studia językowe

»

Studia językowe