Prośba o sprawdzenie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My holiday.
Early, that holiday seemed boring, but later everything changed.
At first, I was in home and sometime went to the lake, nothing special.
In the second week of holidays, my friend proposed me trip to the seaside. I didn't know whether to accept, because I didn't have money. Finally, my mom gave me some money and I could go.
When we arrived the weather was great. Every day we walked to the beach, and few times we saw sunset. It was fantastic.
I came back in the middle of holiday and didn't do nothing interested. I walked to the lake or shopping center. I met with my friends.
it was a very great holiday.

My holidayS.
Early (nie to slowo), that holiday seemed boring, but later everything changed. Uzyj tu konstrukcji: at first/at the beginning ..., but later...

At first (initially?), I was 'in' (US ok) home and sometime went to the lake, nothing special.
In the second week of holidays, my friend proposed me HAVING A trip to the seaside. I didn't know whether to accept (co? tu musi byc dopelnienie), because I didn't have ANY money. Finally, my 'mom' (BrE mum) gave me some money and I could go.
When we arrived the weather was great. Every day we walked to the beach, and 'few' (to oznacza zbyt malo) times we saw sunset, which It was fantastic. (and it was fantastic)
I came back (gdzie?) in the middle of holidayS and didn't do nothing (dwie negacje) 'interested' (ty mozesz byc interested). I walked to the lake or shopping 'center' (BrE -tre). I met with my friends.
it was a very great holidayS

edytowany przez grudziu: 23 paź 2012
happened nothing interesting?
edytowany przez qqwe21: 23 paź 2012
Cytat: qqwe21
heppened nothing interesting?

did nothing interesting/didn't do anything interesting/ nothing interesting happened.
thanks a lot ;)

»

Pomoc językowa