CV i list motywacyjny, serdeczna prośba o sprawdzenie błędów :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, potrzebuje na dziś sprawdzić czy nie ma czasem w moim CV i liście motywacyjnym na staż w Portugalii organizowany przez szkołę błędów, i z tą prośbą kieruję się do was :)
CV:
BARTOSZ RĘDZINIAK

PERSONAL DETALIS

Date of birth:
Address:
Mobile:
E-mail:

#/# ????????, Będzin 42-500
### ### ###
[email]
IT SKILLS

Graphics:

Operating systems:

Programming:

Web:
Photoshop CS6, Illustrator CS6

Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8

Beginner C++

Web Design, HTML, CSS

EDUCATION

2010 – today
Zespół Szkoł Elektronicznych i Informatycznych in Sosnowiec

TRAININGS
● IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software
OTHER INFROMATION
Languages:
● Polish (native)
● English (intermediate)
Certificates:
● Certificate of Course Completion: IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software
Hobby:
● Computer graphics
● A passion for game design

Oraz listy motywacyjny:

Bartosz Rędziniak
42-500 Będzin
ul. ???????? #/#
mobile: ### ### ###
e-mail: [email]
20th November 2012

Dear Sir or Madam
I am writing to apply for the project Leonardo da Vinci which was advertised in your website.
I am currently a 3rd year student at Zespół Szkół Elektronicznych i Informatycznych in sosnowiec, Poland. I hold certificate IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software. I speak fluent English.
I am organised, creativ and open to gain experience. As my references show I have very good grades of IT school subjects.

Yours faithfully,
Bartosz Rędziniak

Bardzo proszę, potrzebne jest mi to koniecznie dzisiaj.
Z góry dziękuje i pozdrawiam :)

PS. Przepraszam troszkę się rozjechało, ale nie powinno przeszkadzać za bardzo, chodzi głównie sprawdzenie pisowni i błędów językowych.
edytowany przez Sasi1: 25 lis 2012
#TRAININGS# (tutaj ma byc 'training')
OTHER 'INFROMATION' (ortog)

Dear Sir or Madam (tu daj przecinek)
I am writing to apply for (cos tu nie tak...ty robisz aplikacje na staz-i tak trzeba napisac) UNDER the project Leonardo da Vinci which was advertised in your website (kiedy?) .
I am currently a 3rd year student at 'Zespół Szkół Elektronicznych i Informatycznych' (to musi byc po ang.) in Sosnowiec, Poland. I hold (przedimek) certificate IN IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software. I speak 'fluent' (?) English.
I am organised, 'creativ' (ortog) and open to gain experience.
U nas mowimy: "open to gaining"
Cytat: fui_eu

Funny peculiar.
edytowany przez grudziu: 25 lis 2012
Cytat: grudziu

Funny peculiar.

The other way round. The infinitive is odd (if not unacceptable). There are examples (rare) but the verbs are usually intransitive. This is not about the AmE vs BrE difference.
Cytat: savagerhino
Cytat: grudziu

Funny peculiar.

This is not about the AmE vs BrE difference.

In British academic English you are taught to say 'open to do sth, open to sth', but not 'open to doing', which I've never heard of, it exists though if Fui has said they speak that way.
>In British academic English you are taught to say 'open to do sth

The adjective 'open' in the sense of person's willigness to do something is followed by a prepositional phrase ( a prepositional complement can be a gerund, or a noun phrase) by deafult. This is English.

Since you're an expert on 'British academic English', I'll give you five minutes to think it over before it's too late.
edytowany przez savagerhino: 25 lis 2012
>In British academic English you are taught to say 'open to do sth

The adjective 'open' in the sense of person's willigness to do something is followed by a prepositional phrase ( a prepositional complement can be a gerund, or a noun phrase) by deafult. This is English.

Since you're an expert on 'British academic English', I'll give you five minutes to think it over before it's too late.

I admit to having made a mistake. I was mislead by the fact that terri left the sentence 'untouched'.

I am open to doing is correct. , because 'to' is a preposition.
Don't call me an expert, cos this sounds ironic.

Is it too little too late?
>I was mislead by the fact that terri left the sentence 'untouched'.

Never trust hot women. They first blow your nose and then blow your mind.:)

>Don't call me an expert, cos this sounds ironic.

ok, I know, you were just tired.
ok, I know, you were just tired.

Whether I am rested or tired doesn't make me an expert. I'm a rebellious streak who must be toed the line. You made it! Your knowledge is invaluable. I wish I talked to you in English.
>>I'm a rebellious streak
We’re lucky your major is not chemical engineering then, I guess.

I’m sorry but I can’t disclose my exact location. I work undercover for the Pleiades government.
http://earthsky.org/clusters-nebulae-galaxies/pleiades-star-cluster-enjoys-worldwide-renown

I just can’t get involved in human interaction more than I‘ve been told to.

edytowany przez savagerhino: 25 lis 2012
>>I'm a rebellious streak
We’re lucky your major is not chemical engineering then, I guess.

I’m sorry but I can’t disclose my exact location. I work undercover for the Pleiades government.
http://earthsky.org/clusters-nebulae-galaxies/pleiades-star-cluster-enjoys-worldwide-renown

I just can’t get involved in human interaction more than I‘ve been told to.

was misled*

That's brilliant. All rights reserved, right? hehe. Ok, mate.
edytowany przez grudziu: 26 lis 2012
>>>>I was mislead by the fact that terri left the sentence 'untouched'.

...that's right, blame me in all this. ;-) I should have noticed that the sentence needed something after 'open', but I can't always present everything on a plate, now, can I?
Cytat: terri
>>>>I was mislead by the fact that terri left the sentence 'untouched'.

...that's right, blame me in all this. ;-) I should have noticed that the sentence needed something after 'open', but I can't always present everything on a plate, now, can I?

Yes, you can:-) It's obviously better for a learner not to be given everything on a silver plate, but give them a chance of deducing of how a sentence should look like to be grammatically correct.
Only by being a battle axe could you tutor us, haha
oh grudziu- you have a way with words. ;-)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.