Sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,

Czy mógłby ktoś sprawdzić czy mój list do redakcji został napisany poprawnie?
Miało się w nim znaleźć:

W anglojęzycznym czasopiśmie dla młodzieży ukazał się artykuł, w którym autor bardzo krytycznie wypowiada się o niesieniu pomocy młodym ludziom uzależnionym od narkotyków, alkoholu bądź internetu. Autor zachęca młodzież do wyrażenia swoich opinii. Napisz list do redakcji, w którym:
-określ cel listu i opisz, jakie uczucia wywołał w tobie ten artykuł;
-napisz, z którą wypowiedzią autora nie zgadzasz się i wyjaśnij dlaczego;
-napisz, którą wypowiedz autora uważasz za trafną i dlaczego;
-zachęć innych czytelników do wzięcia udziału w dyskusji na ten temat i wyraź nadzieję, że twoja opinia zostanie opublikowana na łamach gazety

I am writing to express my opinion about your article "Help for addicted". Nowadays a lot of teenagers are to expose on addiction. Even in my school are people who can't stand without Internet or alcohol, so I was read this article very carefully.
I could not agree with that addicted people must be in rehab clinics. I think on the beginning they should spend time with his friends, talk with psychologist of finally go for therapy. But close them in the clinic until they will be fully cured is not a solution.
I support your part about events in schools where people from Organisation promote their activity, give advice and tell how can out of the addiction.
I would like all the readers to join in our discuses on website and share our own opinion.
I hope my statement will public in your magazine in overlap "Teens problems"
I am writing to express my opinion about your article "Help for (a gdzie przedimek?) addicted". Nowadays a lot of teenagers 'are to expose on' (tego nie rozumiem) addiction. Even in my school THERE are people who can't stand (tu cos brak) without (c0s brak) Internet or alcohol, so I 'was' (niepotr) read this article very carefully.
I could not agree with (cos tu brak, 'opinion') that addicted people must be in rehab clinics. I think 'on' (zle slowo) the beginning they should spend time with 'his' (zle slowo, daj tutaj THEIR) friends, talk with (cos brak) psychologist of finally go for therapy. But 'close' (zle slowo) them in 'the' (daj tutaj 'a') clinic until they 'will be' ARE fully cured is not a solution.
I support your 'part' (daj inne slowo) about events in schools where people from OrganisationS promote their activity, give advice and tell (komu?) how (cos brak) can (cos brak) out of the addictionS.
I would like all the readers to join in our 'discuses' (zle slowo) on (cos brak) website and share 'our own' THEIR opinion.
I hope my statement will (brak 2 slowa) public in your magazine in 'overlap' (nie rozumiem) "Teens problems"

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa