Przetłumaczenie opisu czynności

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam. Prosiłbym o sprawdzenie
Housekeeping-

I often cleaning and washing the dishes. I also often helping my parents to keep order in the house. Most often is vacuuming the entire house, dusting , washing windows and floors Throwing out garbage . I like keeping cleaning in the house. Usually, when I clean, I also listen to music. Then I feel relaxed and this work makes me happy. Before Christmas I always cleaning more than ever, because I have to help my mom .

Laundry-

My mom taught me how to operate the washing machine some time ago. And now doing a laundry
is one of my home jobs. When I have a lot of dirty clothes I put them into the washing machine and then I hung up to dry on a drying rack . Unfortunately, doing a laundry is not one of my favorite thing, but I do it because it is my duty at home. Recently, my grandmother has asked me to help to put the laundry in the washing machine and then hanged up, and I helped her do this.

assistant construction worker

I worked as an assistant construction worker on holiday time in 2011.
One of my most frequent activities were such as plastering, painting and insulation. This work required the employee who has a good physical condition, and I have done this job well well.
Besides, the work was hard, I liked doing it. I met many interesting people there and it was fun.

:) Z góry dziękuję :)
proszę o sprawdzenie :) dziekuje z góry