Sprawdzenie opowiadania 'an eventful first day at work'

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam! Proszę o sprawdzenie opowiadania:
Napisz opowiadanie zatytułowane "An eventful day at work" w którym rozpoczynający nową pracę bohater pierwszego dnia popełnia duży błąd ale nieoczekiwanie wynikają z tego dobre skutki.

An eventful first day at work
My first job after graduation was pleasant for me. I was looking for a work for a long period of time. Finally I found a good job in a local newspaper as a journalist. I was content of it.
It was at the beginning of December. I had to do an interview with a mayor. The theme was to be the budget in that year. I was so excited that I forgot about it and I questioned the mayor about planned expenses in following year. The interview seemed to me as a nice job. I show it to my employer. I expected an accolade, but my boss shouted ‘What is this?’ I didn’t know what I had to say. He explained me my mistake. I thought that I will have to do the interview again or I will be expelled Suddenly his mood changed. He concluded that the budget in next year seems to be much more interesting than recollection of what has happened that year. Finally the newspaper was sold in a large numbers and my interview was on the first page. I got a bonus and I was proud, in spite of that dreary moment.

Generalnie nie miałem pomysłu na to i dawno nie pisałem opowiadania, więc proszę o sprawdzenie. Powinienem bardziej zaznaczyć że to wydarzyło się pierwszego dnia? Bardziej zaciekawić czytelnika i używać trudniejszych form? Proszę o pomoc
My first job after graduation was 'pleasant'(cos nie za bardzo lubie to slowo tutaj) for me. I was looking for a 'work' (tutaj JOB) for a long period of time.
I was content 'of' (WITH) it.
I had to do an interview with 'a' (tutaj THE) mayor.
I was so excited that I forgot about it and I questioned the mayor about planned expenses in (brak przedimka) following year. The interview seemed to me 'as' (niepotr) a nice job. I 'show' (czas przeszly) it to my employer.
I didn’t know what I 'had to' (lepiej 'COULD) say. He explained (brak cos) me my mistake. I thought that I will have to do the interview again or I will be 'expelled' (zle slowo, 'expelled' to wiecej ze szkoly, tutaj wystarczy 'SACKED) He concluded that the budget in next year seems to be much more interesting than (brak przedimka) recollection of what haD happened that year. Finally the newspaper was sold in 'a' (niepotr) large numbers and my interview was on the 'first' (mowimy FRONT) page.

Wszystko ok, tylko masz problemy z przedimkami (a, an, the)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa