Proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie ;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie mi tego i poprawienie, ew. zastąpienie jakichś słów "bardziej odpowiednimi" ;) Z góry dziękuje i pozdrawiam.

My favourite kind of holiday are journeys to different regions of our country or abroad.

Whenever I go on some trip, I watch captivaiting vistas and places. Although I don't too like sightseeing, that travels very enjoy me. I like to cognize various countries, their cultures as well as customs. In my life I haven't seen yet not many lands beyound the borders of our country. That's why I want to travel a lot in future. I very like trips.

Homever my beloved kind of spending free time on holiday is seaside. Taking a bath is very spiffy sometimes, notably in hot days. Even that the holiday is happy time regardless of how we spend its.
edytowany przez gerrardxd: 02 sty 2013
Cytat: gerrardxd
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie mi tego i poprawienie, ew. zastąpienie jakichś słów "bardziej odpowiednimi" ;) Z góry dziękuje i pozdrawiam.

moim skromnym zdaniem:
My favourite kind of holiday are/IS (tutaj dajemy 'are' ze ze wzgledu na proximity 'journeys') journeys to different regions of our country or abroad. ok

Whenever I go on some (sort of) trip (ew: 'a trip'), I watch captivaiting vistas OF (CZEGO? dodaj tu nazwe miejsc) and places. Although I 'don't too like' (to jest zle; wstaw 'much' w odp. miejsce) sightseeing , 'that travels very enjoy me' ( po polsku piszesz tutaj, daj np. 'I very much enjoy travelling to'...). I like to 'cognize' (to slowo jest too strong, tutaj poznajesz filozoficznie) various countries, their cultures as well as (their) customs.

Na razie tyle, reszte zostawiam lepszym.
pomysl od razu nad tym fragmentem:

I haven't see yet not many lands beyound the borders of our country

Wyeliminuj dwie negacje; zamien to 'lands' na jakies inne slowo; literowka w 'beyond'; zamiast tego 'beyond the borders' moze dac proste 'outside the country'. Po co sobie komplikowac zycie :-)
Ok, moze jeszcze nie wytrzezwialem. Co to jest?
Homever my beloved kind of spending free time on holiday is seaside. Taking a bath is very spiffy sometimes, notably in hot days. Even that the holiday is happy time regardless of how we spend its.
Taking a bath to jak w wannie siedzisz i plastykowe kaczuszki dookola ciebie plywaja, czy sie myle?. Reszta tez nie bardzo zrozumiala.
Cytat: fui_eu
Taking a bath to jak w wannie siedzisz i plastykowe kaczuszki dookola ciebie plywaja, czy sie myle?. .

Certainly, you're correct, matey.
Cytat: fui_eu
Ok, moze jeszcze nie wytrzezwialem. Co to jest?
Taking a bath to jak w wannie siedzisz i plastykowe kaczuszki dookola ciebie plywaja, czy sie myle?. Reszta tez nie bardzo zrozumiala.

pisałem to wczoraj z gorączką i średnio myślałem... ;) pomóż ktoś...
a nie przypadkiem z translatorem w rece?
napisze to sam jeszcze raz...
Cytat: gerrardxd
napisze to sam jeszcze raz...

Fair enough. Napisz to raz jeszcze. Nie tlumacz slowo w slowo. Uzywaj prostych slow. powodzenia
Cytat: terri
a nie przypadkiem z translatorem w rece?

terri, your Polish is impressive (suppose it's better than my English, haha). I am curious if you speak equally well.
as New Year's party's over i just keep drinking and let myself put my common problems so far away ...behind me,...nobody knows me better than myself :)))
terri, your Polish is impressive (suppose it's better than my English, haha). ..
...we all have hidden talents. Wait and one day, I'll impress you with my Latin - now that will be something.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie