Tekst do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dzień dobry,
Mam do sprawdzenia tekst i słówka czy mogę liczyć na czyjąś pomoc?

Na początek mam do uzupełnienia frazale,potem do tekstu muszę wpisać któryś z nich (podkreślone słówka to te które musaiałam uzupełnic sama)
1) be knocked OFF - to be hit by a vehicle
2) drive away - to go away in a vehicle
3) fill up - to fill your vehicle with petrol
4) run out - to be finished
5) run down - to lose power or stop working
6) set up - to begin a journey
7) get out of - to leave a car
8) catch up with - to reach a vehicle ahead of you by going faster than it
9) pull down - to stop a car for a short time
10) speed up - to move faster

Teraz tekst- podkeślone słowa to te które miałam wybrać z powyżej pisanych i których nie jestem pewna

It was 2 years ago. I was getting ready to go to Kraków to have the time of my life when one day before my train journey I was knocked off by a bus and broke my arm. Ithought nothing worse could happed to me so I decided to go anyway.
I begged my father to give me a ride to the station which was 5kms away from out house. We planned to drive away very early to catch the 7a.m. to train to Kraków. The car wouldn't start because my father had left the headlights on or the whole night and the battery had run down . When we finally set up it was alredy 6:30. My father is a very slow driver do I asked him to speed up and when we were doing 120 kms per hour a police car pull down us. We catch up with by the side of the road and get out the car. The policeman glared at us and gave my father a heavy fine for speeding. I was very norvous-it was 6:45 and we were still nowhere near station. To make things worse the car started to jerk and it soon turned out we had fill up petrol and had to stop at the petrol station to run it out . When we got the railwey station it was 6:47...

Bardzo proszę o pomoc :)
1) be knocked {DOWN} - to be hit by a vehicle
2) drive {OFF} - to go away in a vehicle
3) fill up - to fill your vehicle with petrol OK
4) run out - to be finished OK
5) run down - to lose power or stop working OK
6) set {OFF} - to begin a journey
7) get out of - to leave a car OK
8) catch up with - to reach a vehicle ahead of you by going faster than it OK
9) pull {OVER} - to stop a car for a short time
10) speed up - to move faster OK
@asker, czy mozesz spojzec na swoje zdania /cw 2/ czy przepisalas je poprawnie?
Na moje drive away w #2 tez jest ok.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia