Rozprawka do spr. :)) dzięki !

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Za sprawdzenie i wytkniędzie błędów bardzo dziękuję :)) Pozdrawiam.

Today, the Internet is more and more popular and many people have access for it. This situation have advantages and disadvantages. The Internet is mine of knowledge and entertainment, but how about meet new peoples in the Internet?
First of all, you can meet a lots of different people. They can be from the other countries, speaks in other languages, have many passions and hobbies. It the same time we can talk with friend from Canada or Brazil. What is more, if you interesting in photography you can meet people who like it too and talk about it. Another advantage of the Internet is fact that you can finish talk to others whenever you want. You must not explain nothing, you must switch off a computer only. An additional, sometimes we can share very intimate details, because in the Internet we are anonymous.
Although the Internet have some disadvantages. For instance, we never know if somebody write a truth. Lie is omnipresent in network, in fact. In addiction, some people are against that it is true communication, because it is not face to face contact. Furthermore, friendships in the Internet are usually superficial and it is not real bonds.
On balance, it seems that meet new peoples in the Internet have as many disadvantages as positive aspects. The decision how to use the Internet remains a matter of personal choice. For me the Internet is a great instrument for work and on the other hand I realy like meet new people here. It is topping fun.
Moje poprawki, masz jakieś pytania, daj znać!

Today, the Internet is more and more popular and many people have
>access to it. This situation have advantages and disadvantages. To me,
>Internet means education and entertainment, but how about a place where you can meet new people?
> You can really meet all kinds of personalities on there. They can be
>from other countries, speak in different languages, have many
>passions and hobbies. At the same time we can talk with friends from
>Canada or Brazil. Even more, if you are interested in photography you
>can meet people who like it too and talk about it. Another advantage
>of the Internet is the fact that you can stop talking to these people whenever you want. You must not explain nothing, all you have to do is switch off the computer. What is also great is that, sometimes you can share very intimate details, because in the Internet we are anonymous.
> Although the Internet have some disadvantages, for instance, we
>never know if the person is honest. Lie is omnipresent in network,
>in fact. Some people are against making friends through the internet because it is not true communication, they need face to face contact with another human being. Furthermore, friendships in the Internet are usually superficial and it is not real bonds.
> In the end, it seems that meeting new people in the Internet have as
>many disadvantages as positive aspects. The decision how to use the
>Internet remains a matter of personal choice. For me the Internet is a
>great instrument for work and on the other hand I realy like meeting new
>people on there. It is topping fun.
Lepiej ;)

These days, Internet is more and more popular and many people have
access to it. At the same time, this can be an advantage and a disadvantage. To me, Internet means education and entertainment, but how about a place where you can meet new people?
You can really meet all kinds of personalities on there. They can
be from other countries, speak in different languages, have many
interests and hobbies. We can talk with people
from Canada or Brazil. Even more, if you are interested in photography
you can meet people who like it too and talk about it. Another
advantage of Internet is the fact that you can stop talking to these
people whenever you want. You don't have to explain anything, all you have to do is turn off your computer. What is also great is that,
sometimes you can share very intimate moments of your life, because nobody knows who you really are. The truth is that you can be any person you want and they will never know. This fact brings one of disadvantages of Internet. Lie is something most people that make friends through Internet are familiar with and this is why some folks are against making friends through Internet. They also think that it is not true communication. They need face to face contact and human touch that internet can not provide. Therefore, they say that friendships from Internet are usually superficial and they are not real bonds.
In the end, it seems that meeting new people from Internet has
as many disadvantages as positive aspects. The decision how to use
Internet remains a matter of personal choice. For me, Internet
is a great instrument for work as much as a place where I can make new friends. It is definitely fun.
Pozostałbym jednak przy wersji "the internet"
wiec ktora praca w koncu jest najlepsza