Keep it loose

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam dwa zdania. Jedno to z tytułu tego tematu czyli "keep it loose", a drugie: So not only can Marlowe not live with me in the home that I have built for us, but her only affordable housing options are no-I.D.-required apartments in adjacent neighborhoods.
Mógłby ktoś mi pomóc przetłumaczyć pierwsze zdanie, a z drugiego o co chodzi tą częścią pogrubioną?
No I.D req'd apartments, tutaj to bardzo tanie mieszkania wynajmowane bez potrzeby legitymowania sie, czyli nie moga sprawdzic czyich referencji itp.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 05 kwi 2013
Keep it loose to moze znaczyc czym prostytutka sie zajmuje /np/
edytowany przez fui_eu: 05 kwi 2013
Cytat: fui_eu
Keep it loose to moze znaczyc czym prostytutka sie zajmuje /np/

moze ale nie musi, przeczytales to na urban dictionary?

You can keep things loose, you can keep your legs loose ( for relaxation). One can even keep her muscles ( not necessarily vaginal) loose for the same reason. We don't know what that 'it' means.
edytowany przez savagerhino: 05 kwi 2013
Ja nie uciekam sie do UD bo uwazam to nie jest dobre zrodlo informacji.
rozumiem, czyli znasz to z autopsji
fair enough :)
keep it- trzymaj się czegoś (ph.verb) loose -niedbąly,luzacki - razem to może znaczyć -"wyluzuj", "wrzuć na luz" - ale to zależy od kontekstu
Cytat: zorija
keep it- trzymaj się czegoś (ph.verb) loose -niedbąly,luzacki - razem to może znaczyć -"wyluzuj", "wrzuć na luz" - ale to zależy od kontekstu

phrasal verb?
Duh! Since when?

Hi Sav!. What's been up with you? How's it going? Have you also missed the spring, eh?:)
Oh yeah I do, like hell I do.
Basically same sh*t, different days ...with the only difference that some are better than other and other are better than some, I mean days of course.:)
The same here. It gets me barmy to look at this white stuff still covered the pavements.

>>>that some are better than other and other are better than some

Women are what you mean here? :-) Recently I have read somewhere that women are like iPhones, I mean you have to touch them all over before they respond, whereas men are like Blackberries- rub one ball and everything moves haha.
No, I meant days actually.:)
As about women in general, from where I'm sitting they're more like 'style disjuncts', you know, extremely mobile in a sentence:)

p.s. forgot to add.. they're certainly a sort of 'complementaion' ( like ribs, hehe) and sometimes can be optional
( no offense)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia