impossible doesn't exist OR impossible isn't exist ??

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 38
poprzednia |
impossible doesn't exist czy impossible isn't exist ? a może jeszcze jakas inna kombinacja? dzięki za odp :)
a gdzie przedimki?
Wyrażenie jako takie nie istnieje w angielskim. Mają swój odpowiednik - impossible is nothing.
The impossible...

ja znam:

Nothing is impossible to a mind or heart, or when there's a will, there's a way.
anything's possible
Zaczynać zdanie od 'anything'? Not a good idea ;)
jak najbardziej mozna zaczynac od anything - gdzies ty grudziu czytal o tym, ze nie mozna :?
Anything's possible is perfectly correct
Nie pisałem, że nie można.
Profesorowie od writing classes wyczulają nas na to, że to nie jest dobry pomysł, aby zaczynać zdania od anything. Oczywiście nie dotyczy to utartych zwrotów.
nie ma to nic wspolnego z utartymi zwrotami
w zdaniach twierdzacych anything goes, w zdaniach przeczacych nothing like that is possible
łapiecie mnie za słówka :)
kurde, co to za profesor, ktory wyczula na takie rzeczy - to jest jakas demagogia, normalnie
Wolę, aby byli bardzo wymagający niż dali mi dyplom za Polish English. Engee Ty studiowałeś czy sam się tak świetnie nauczyłeś?
no, I'm just self-taught
Cytat: engee30
kurde, co to za profesor, ktory wyczula na takie rzeczy - to jest jakas demagogia, normalnie

Ale o co chodzi? Prawdopodobnie wykładowca ciągle widzi błędy w rodzaju "Anybody didn't come"
Cytat: mg
ciągle widzi błędy w rodzaju "Anybody didn't come"

swietnie to brzmi :D
the one-million-pound question is, how to stop him seeing things like that :P
That's why you are a little bit flummoxed by the things I am writing here. When I was in the first year, there was a time when I wanted to chuck it all in and let go, 'what on earth am I doing here?' I said. I was flustered with work, of which I used to worm my way out, you know, because in the beginning, it got on top of me, but I had set my heart on the studies, and was adamant enough to get through all exams with my head kept high. Now, with the benefit of the hindsight, I am happy to have signed in this forum :).
jak tylko przeczytalem o tym 'Anybody' i o profesorze to od razu sobie pomyslalem ze moze to ma zwiazek wlasnie tymi 'non-assertive contexts' i negacji w tym.
@grudziu
moze on wlasnie to mial na mysli jak to mowil a ty nie doslyszales?
Sav@

Może ;)
wiec profesor zostal zrehabilitowany i moze spac spokojnie:)
I'd much the same sort of questioning myself , to be honest ..when started to study maths ." What the hell i'm doing here? Will i find strength enough to get through all that ?It must have been amongst the worst decisions ever made and it's likely to have figured as the only male in the whole group so how, on Earth to keep my eyes right concentrated during lectures ? I was sure to found it really difficult Hopefully i somehow got along with it and after a week or so ,I found that i wouldn't be the only one male ;)
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 14 kwi 2013
Cytat: Robbertoxx
Hopefully i somehow got along with that and after a week or so , i wasn't the only one male ;)

Blimey, you've got to sound like you've had a sex change, Rob :P
Robert@ So much the better for you that you gave of your best, and consequently, made it! :)
oh yes, he definitely eventually did that ;0
True ;) I tried my hardest to take my eyes off them and concentrate on what was being said , I've never seen such a ' breathtaking beauties " all in a one place ;)
Undoubtedly that's why i haven't passed " introduction to linear algebra" during the first approach. The second one appeared quite a lot better and i did it easily.
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 14 kwi 2013
engee@ Have you got with a bird, eh?
Cytat: Zysiex
Wyrażenie jako takie nie istnieje w angielskim. Mają swój odpowiednik - impossible is nothing.

Impossible is nothing - lepiej...nothing is impossible
Cytat: grudziu
The impossible...
ja znam:
Nothing is impossible to a mind or heart, or when there's a will, there's a way.

ja znam:
The impossible we do at once, miracles take a little longer (przedimek przed 'impossible')
Cytat: grudziu
engee@ Have you got with a bird, eh?

dlaczego to jest, ze 'kobiety' maja okreslenia np. bird, chick, sparrow, chickadee, ......?
Cytat: terri
dlaczego to jest, ze 'kobiety' maja okreslenia np. bird, chick, sparrow, chickadee, ......?

Because you’re cute and sweet? Or, maybe because your bone structure is more fragile than ours?-:)
We’re not cute, and we’re not sweet. At least we don’t have to be. We’re already good as long as our mugs are ‘ugly enough’ for our women to love.

p.s. Terri, if it’s any consolation to you, there are still women out there who are being called bitches at this very second.:)
edytowany przez savagerhino: 15 kwi 2013
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 38
poprzednia |