Perfect or Continuous

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o pomoc, tych zdań wogule nie rozumiem, ani różnicy w tych dwóch czasach. Liczę na Was.
Complete the sentences by choosing the correct verb form.

1. Cindy ('s been cleaning/'s cleaned) the house for over two hours but (hadn't cleaned/hasn't cleaned) the attic yet.
2. He ('s been/'d been) to Greece several times. Since last November he ('s been travelling/'s travelled) there twice a month to visit his family.
3. Before the parents went on a trip, they (have told/had told) their children not to watch too much TV. Unfortunately, that's all they ('d been doing/'ve done) until their parents came back.
4l Recently, I ('ve seen/'m seeing) a famous actor in a local supermarket. In fact, he ('d been seen/was seen) shopping there a long time before I saw him, my friends told me.
5. In war times, the building of the library (had served/has served) as a prison. For over twenty years after the war, public trials (have taken/had been taking) place there until the owner sold the property to a private investor. The library had a row of columns in the front which lately (have been demolished/was being demolished) by the new owner to prevent their sudden collapse. Now, the construction company (is converting/was converting) the building into a business centre.
6. Currently, I ('m working/'ve working) on a big-scale project using the dresses I ('ve designed/'d designed) during the studies. Hopefully, I ('ll have finished/'ll be finishing) it by next month.
7. This time last year I (was sailing/'d been sailing) across the Pacific. It (was raining/had rained) heavily for twelve days but, as I ('d experienced/'ve been experiencing) harsh conditions before, I managed to keep my boat afloat.
8. He ('s lost/'s been losing) half of his salary on gambling and now he ('s asking/'s asked) me to help him pay the bills. What a nerve!
9. They ('ve argued/'ve been arguing) since she announced that she (was leaving/'s been leaving) him for good.
10. "What's going on? Why (is everybody rushing/has everybody rushed) outside?"
"The newly opened restaurant ('s given/'s been giving) out free pizza vouchers."
Na https://www.ang.pl/gramatyka/czasy_angielskie sa wyjasnienia i przyklady. Sprobuj je zastosowas i sama rozwiaz swoje zadanie.
No dobrze, próbuje i oto moje propozycje, proszę mnie poprawić w razie potrzeby.

1. Cindy 's been cleaning the house for over two hours but hasn't cleaned the attic yet.
2. He 's been to Greece several times. Since last November he 's been travelling there twice a month to visit his family.
3. Before the parents went on a trip, they have told their children not to watch too much TV. Unfortunately, that's all they 've done until their parents came back.
4l Recently, I 've seen a famous actor in a local supermarket. In fact, he 'd been seen shopping there a long time before I saw him, my friends told me.
5. In war times, the building of the library had served as a prison. For over twenty years after the war, public trials had been taking place there until the owner sold the property to a private investor. The library had a row of columns in the front which lately have been demolished by the new owner to prevent their sudden collapse. Now, the construction company is converting the building into a business centre.
6. Currently, I 'm working on a big-scale project using the dresses I ('ve designed/'d designed) during the studies. Hopefully, I 'll have finished it by next month.
7. This time last year I was sailing across the Pacific. It was raining heavily for twelve days but, as I 'd experienced harsh conditions before, I managed to keep my boat afloat.
8. He 's been losing half of his salary on gambling and now he 's asked me to help him pay the bills. What a nerve!
9. They 've been arguing since she announced that she was leaving him for good.
10. "What's going on? Why is everybody rushing outside?"
"The newly opened restaurant 's given out free pizza vouchers."

Jeżeli będą jakieś błędy(a napewno tak będzie) to myślę że będzie to wynikało ze złego zrozumienia zdania, gdyż kilku zdań nierozumiem i szczerze przyznaje że musiałam gdzieniegdzie "strzelać". Dlatego teraz proszę o sprawdzenie. Z góry dzięki
imo, 1, 2, 5, 7, 9 are ok.
interestingly enough, I do think so too :)
Dziękuję, bardzo mi pomogliście;)
edytowany przez sylwusiabuzka: 20 kwi 2013
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Fonetyka i fonologia

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia