Sprawdzenie zdań

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
To znoów ja;) Jestem tu z proźbą o sprawdzenie zdań umieszczonych poniżeń. Bardzo mi zależy i z góry dziękuję

1. I know downloading music from the Internet is illegal, but I am for all the same.
2. It is the easies way to listen to music (czy dobrze jest to listen to music)
3. As a result I couldn't call on ambulance when I had heart attack. (przed ambulance dobrze użyłam on)
4. In the evening I went for a walk. After some time I lose my way and I didn't know where I should go
5. Fortunately I had a mobile phone on and I called to my friend
6. In shop often haven't the book, which we want to got
7. E-books cost less than traditionals books and cost of produce and distribution are also less
8. What is worse prices are higher, street are noisy and is lack of green area
9. It was the worst holiday in my life
I am for it / in favour of it
2 easiest, poza tym ok
3 zle 'on', inny przyimek, pzoa tym brakuje dwoch przedimkow
4 lose to czas terazniejszy
5 call sbd
6 zupelnie zle. translator?
7 co znaczy s w przymiotniku? poza tym cos to liczba pojedyncza, a poduce=produkowac
8 street liczba pojedyncza, w ostatniej czesic zastosuje there
9 ok
No więc spróbuje to popoprawiać.

1. I know downloading music from the Internet is illegal, but I am for it all the same.
2. It is the easiest way to listen to music
3. As a result I couldn't call for an ambulance when I had a heart attack.
4. In the evening I went for a walk. After some time I lost my way and I didn't know where I should go
5. Fortunately I had a mobile phone on and I called the friend
6. Nie to nie translator, to mój własny wymysł:) W takim razie jak napisać zdanie że w sklepie często nie ma książki którą chcemy kupić/dostać? Może chociaż jakieś wskazówki?
7. E-books cost less than traditional books and costs of produce and distribution are also less
8. What is worse prices are higher, streets are noisy and there is lack of green area
9. It was the worst holiday in my life

Czy teraz te zdania oprócz 6 którego nie napisałam są już dobrze? Czy może jeszcze coś przegapiłam
5 a friend, chyba że wcześniej ten kolega był już wspomniany
6 sklepy czesto nie maja ksiazki...
7 the costs i jeszcze raz: produce = produkowac
8 dobre poprawki, ale w ostatniej czesci lepiej powiedziec 'there are no green areas'
7. E-books cost less than traditional books and costs of production and distribution are also less
6. The shops often haven't book?

the costs

ksiązki są policzalne
7. E-books cost less than traditional books and the costs of production and distribution are also less
6. The shops often haven't books? Chodziło o to s, czy jeszcze to coś zmienia?
A w tym 6 można dodać 6. The shops often haven't books which we want to got czy wtedy robi się znów zdanie niepoprawnym?
'got' to forma czasu przeszlego, prawda?
No tak faktycznie, get musi być.

Dziękuję bardzo za pomoc i cierpliwość:)
W UK mowi sie haven't?
mam wrazenie, ze nauczyciel nie zwroci na to uwagi.
Nie dlatego pytam, ale dziekuje.
Jeszcze trzy zdania do sprawdznia, jeśli to możliwe

1. The best way to communication for me is mobile phone, because I can use it everywhere and at any time. Moreover I can use mobile phone to do a lot of things for example chat with friend, surf the Internet and take photos
2. ...because we can find out a lot of new informations about ours friend and watch theirs photos
way of
the mobile
a friend
information
nasz przyjaciel - źle
ich - źle
oj, tam miało być o naszych przyjaciołach czyli wtedy może być ours friends?
ich zdjęcia their photos?
ich zdjęcia ok, teraz popraw pierwsze wyrazenie
1. The best way of communication for me is mobile phone, because I can use it everywhere and at any time. Moreover I can use the mobile phone to do a lot of things for example chat with a friend, surf the Internet and take photos
2. ...because we can find out a lot of new information about ours friends and watch their photos
I jeszcze jedno zdanie mam, już ostatnie:)

The main advantages of living in the city are good communications, short distance to work and a lot of interesting places to spend free time in activity way. What is more there is a big job market.

Czy przed dobrą komunikacją i krótkim dystansem powinny być przyimki czy nie?
Już wiem our friends tam powinno być jednak a reszta wciąż do spr
communications to między ludźmi
distance jest policzalny
in activity way = w sposob aktywnosci
Dziękuję za pomoc jeszcze raz. Jutro będzię wynik mojej wiedzy:)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Studia za granicą