wiadomosc do przyjaciela

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Tom,
I've must go with my dog to a vet,beacuse he is ill.I hope I will come back at 12 p.m o 'clock.In a fridge are fresh vegetables,a cheese and a ham.In my cupboard are rolls and bread.I think,that we can go visit a city and buy souvenirs for your family,when I will come back.
Prosze o spr :)
Nie posłuchasłaś mojej rady, żeby powtórzyc tryby warunkowe oraz przedimki i z uporem maniaka sadzisz ciągle te same błędy
a (błąd) cheese and a (bład) ham
when I will (błąd) come back
Dopóki się nie przyłożysz do powtórki, zero sprawdania ode mnie.
Konstrukcja I've must nie istnieje.
Albo p.m. albo o'clock, ale nie obydwa.
Pomyśl gdzie można użyć konstrukcji there is/there are.
Przed that i when nie stawiamy przecinków.
Poza tym to przedimki i zdania czasowe (when I will) o czym kikino już pisał/a.
Dear Tom,
I had to go with my dog to a vet,beacuse he is ill.I hope I will come back at 12 o 'clock.In a fridge there are fresh vegetables, cheese and ham.In my cupboard are rolls and bread.I think that we can go visit a city and buy souvenirs for your family when I come back.

teraz ok ?
edytowany przez Majka293a: 17 sie 2013
I had to go with my dog to a vet, 'beacuse' (co to za slowo?) he is ill. I hope THAT I will come back at 12 o 'clock. In 'a' (dalabym inny przedimek) fridge there are fresh vegetables, cheese and ham.In my cupboard (cos brak) are rolls and bread. I think that we can go (tu brak slowa) a visit (tu cos brak) 'a' (znaczy ktore?) city and buy souvenirs for your family when I 'come' (mozna uzyc slowa 'get') back.

I would say: "the vet" or "the vet's", or even "my vet". Just my thought.
Cytat: grudziu
I would say: "the vet" or "the vet's", or even "my vet". Just my thought.

ja myslalam wiecej, ze jeszcze nie wie do ktorego, i wtedy uszywa 'a', jak mamy swojego 'vet' to mozemy uzyc 'the vet' bo wiemy ze chodzi o tego dokladnego, chociaz napewno w tym zdaniu, asker chciala napisac 'do weterynarza' - i miala na mysli konkretnego..
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa