Writing

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witajcie! Męczyłam się nad tym esejem 2 godziny :) Czy ktoś mógłby mi go sprawdzić i wskazać ewentualne pomyłki? Byłabym baardzo wdzięczna :)

The Polish political system (the Third Republic) is defined the Polish Constitution enacted by the National Assembly on 2 April 1997. In accordance with the contents the Republic of Poland is a parliamentary republic and realizes the principle of national sovereignty, independence and sovereignty of the state. The Republic is defined as a unitary state. Parliament is the highest legislative authority in Poland. It consists of 460 members. The term of office of the Parliament, in accordance with the Constitution, takes four years. The most important rooms in the Parliament are Hall Meetings and Column Hall. The present parliament deliberates under the chairmanship of Marshal. Its deliberations are public (broadcast by radio and television).
The biggest political parties in Poland are: Civic Platform (leader: Donald Tusk), Law and Justice (leader: Jarosław Kaczyński) and Palikot's Movement (leader: Janusz Palikot).
Civic Platform brings together people with different views, mostly conservative-liberal and Christian-democratic. Law and Justice has similar political views; National conservatism, Social conservatism, clericalism. The most controversial party is Palikot’s Movement. People and media describe party as libertarian,, anti-clerical, populist and left-wing. Those three party have the main role in our politics.

Donald Tusk, the leader of Civic Platrform (the main party in Poland) says that his aim is to improve the quality of life of every Polish family, systematic improvement of quality of life of every women and every Pole. He puts a great emphasis on education and economic innovation. I think that their politicial programme put a tremendous impact on people.
It sounds beautifully but… What is the reality? Tusk increased taxes which resulted in emigration polish people to richer countries. Young people cannot find job, they have to live with their parents. In Poland it’s better to be an uneducated person than well-educated person.
J. Kaczyński the leader of Law and Justice says that the main points of his project are: modernity, safety and solidarity. The party wants to care about education, health, work and culture. It sounds great, but everyone knows that politicians don’t keep their promises. In my opinion the members of this party are intolerant too conservative and old-fashioned. We cannot create a modern country with people like them. K. Pawłwicz says that "homosexuals are socially useless The society cannot offer a sweet life to unstable, infertile relationships of people, from whom the society gets no benefit, only because of their sexual bonds". I reckon that this is an act of discrimination including the fact, that she doesn’t have any children (so in her opinion she’s useless for society). Another member of Law and Justice says that if his wife would be raped he would have managed to order her to give a birth. The answer was shocking; "of course it is. This is a human life. I say this without hesitation,".
For me his behavior is the evidence of shortage of empathy for women.
Palikot’s Movement focuses especially on young people. They would like to give a financial support for young people applying for buying an apartment. In their programme we can also notice : reducing taxes, the development of renewable energy sources, more investment in education as well as free access to contraception. Plans of the party may seem logical, but Palikot’s have never won the elections, so we don’t know if their promises are true or false.
Honestly, I don’t like politics, because it’s for me incomprehensible but in my opinion Palikot created the most logical and sensible programme. They want to limit the expenses of government and invest the money in the society.
All the political parties have excellent ideas, but they don’t have enough power to do it.
In Poland politicians talk a lot, but they don’t do much work. During parliament deliberations they talk, laugh, sent messages. This kind of behaviour is shameful. We cannot create health country if the heart of the land is cranky.