Kilka zdań

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I used this sentences in my speaking and I'm very interested if I was correct.
Could you help me?

1)Joe got a demanding job. He had to find his dead friend illegitimate daughter beacause she had to get a testament which had been written by her father.

2)Hurry up ! You must lace up shoes , button up a cardigan and we’ll go out because the train arrive in 5 minuts.

3)I’d like to get this job because to my mind I’m perfect for this position. I’d like to underline that I have very good contact with children and I can them there up. In addition to I have a driving licence and I’m not a road hog.
edytowany przez uczen1234: 21 wrz 2013
1)Joe got a demanding job. He had to find his dead friend's illegitimate daughter 'beacause' (spelling) she had to get 'a' (testament napisany przez jej ojca - wiemy o który chodzi) testament which had been written by her father.

2)Hurry up ! You must lace up shoes, button up 'a' YOUR cardigan, and we’ll go out because the train 'arrive' (3 os. l. poj.) in 5 'minuts' (spelling).

3)I’d like to get this job because, to my mind, I’m perfect (an ideal candidate) for this position. I’d like to underline that I have very good contact with children and I can cheer 'there' THEM up. In addition to, I have (przedimek) driving licence and I’m not a road hog.
Thank you Grudziu !
Ja bym wybral inny czas do arrive.
Present Simple 'arrives' bo ma stały rozkład jazdy. Jeśli chodzi o taxi to bym dał future simple.
True?
Co to ma do rzeczy w kontekscie twojego zdania?
No wg. mnie ma dużo. A o jakim czasie ty myślisz ?
A jak bedzie:
Zbieraj sie, idziemy zaraz. /?/
Prepare yourself, we'll soon go out!
edytowany przez uczen1234: 21 wrz 2013
Cytat: fui_eu
Co to ma do rzeczy w kontekscie twojego zdania?

...the train will arrive in 5 minutes? Also fine. I would however like to keep the schedule thing if you get me. This can be understood as either a spontanous decision (the will pattern) or an action happening according to some schedule, plan.
PS I did not refer to the quotation I wanted.
Powiedzmy ze w zdaniu mamy inny czasownik. ...because the train comes in 5 minutes. To me it doesn't even sound right. Aaaa, mozliwe ze masz racje;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.