Sprawdzenie opowiadania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej, mógłby mi ktoś pomóc?
Chciałem poprawić moje opowiadanie..

Studying Abroad is chance, but is it always the best way, you can chose?
If you going to work in Poland, yes. It’s very good idea, because employer often looks positively on CV with diploma from another country.
In nowadays there are Erasmus or a lot another studying abroad programs. It’s huge chance, people who lives even 10-20 years ago weren’t having that odds.
You can live another, better place. No here, when people earn not so much, and everything is very expensive, because our country Is ruling by greed thieves.
Unfortunately, sometimes High schools, have worse standards. I’m good example for that situation… I was going to study in Copenhagen. I want study design and craft, and in Denmark level is less than ours. They have the newest technology in 3d print and machines, but their handcraft level leaves much to be desired. Differences are not so huge. For example. In architecture, when something is the newest first it’s available in America. After 1,5 year in our country. In design and craft that difference is about 2 months…
It’s very good feel, when you can live in your country, where you born, where you was grooving.
And when you left your country you must leave all your business, all friends and family here… This is the most difficult.
So everyone should do what he consider to be the best for him. I will stay in Poland, and try go on ASP.
Studying Abroad is _ chance, but is it always the best way, you can chose?
If you ARE going to work in Poland, yes. It’s _ very good idea, because _ employer often looks positively on _ CV with _ diploma from another country.

Myślisz po polsku. Staraj się nie tłumaczyć słowo w słowo. Rzeczowniki w j. angielskim nie <<lubią>> stać same - używaj przedimków.
I to wszystko? :o
Ja sie zastanawiam co mogą znaczyć te zdania /amongst others;)/:
Studying Abroad is chance, but is it always the best way, you can chose?
It’s huge chance, people who lives even 10-20 years ago weren’t having that odds.
eee, wiem, jestem głąbem, ale chciałem powiedzieć, że:
1. Studia za granicą są szansą, ale czy to zawsze najlepsza droga którą możesz wybrać?
2. To wielka szansa, ludzie którzy żyli 10-20 lat wcześniej, nie mieli takiej możliwości.
>>Ja sie zastanawiam co mogą znaczyć te zdania

I guess this isn't a problem, at least it's the least one.
The whole thing is a jumbled mess, like totally.

It reminded me of a quote ( I 'messed it up' a bit for kicks :)

Mistakes grew on him like they were a colony of E. coli and he was room-temperature Canadian beef (no offense, this comes from some retard from Minnesota:)

edytowany przez savagerhino: 11 gru 2013
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie