First or Second Conditional

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Complete the conversation with Zero, First or Second Conditional sentences.
Child: Oh, please, Mum. Can I have a dog?
Mum: No, you can't. If i bought (boy) you a dog, you wouldn't take (not take) if for walks.
Child: Oh,please, I promise. If you ____ (boy) me a dog, I ____ (take) it for a walk every day.
Mum: No, you won't! I know you.
Shop assistant: What about a cat? When you ____ (have) a cat, you ____ (not have to take) it for walks.
Child: Can I have a cat?
Mum: No, I'm sorry, you definitely can't have a cat. Unless we ____ (keep) it indoors all the time, it ____ (bring) dead birds home.
Shop assistant: What about a mouse? If you _____ (get) a mouse, it _____ (live) in a cage.
Mum: Would it smell bad?
Shop assistant: No, they are easy to look after. If you _____ (clean) a mouse's cage regularly, it ____ (not smell bad).
Child: Oh,please, Mum.
Mum: OK, provided that you ____ (promise) to look after it properly, I ____ (buy) a mouse for you.
Child: I promise. Every day when I ____ (come) home from school, I _____ (feed) it and ____ (clean) the cage.
Mum: As long as you do that, you can have it. If you ever ____ (forget), I ____ (bring) it back to the shop. Do you understand?

ROZWIAZANIE:
Complete the conversation with Zero, First or Second Conditional sentences.
Child: Oh, please, Mum. Can I have a dog?
Mum: No, you can't. If i bought (boy) you a dog, you wouldn't take (not take) if for walks.
Child: Oh,please, I promise. If you __BUY__ (buy) me a dog, I __WILL TAKE__ (take) it for a walk every day.
Mum: No, you won't! I know you.
Shop assistant: What about a cat? When you __HAVE__ (have) a cat, you __DON'T HAVE TO TAKE__ (not have to take) it for walks.
Child: Can I have a cat?
Mum: No, I'm sorry, you definitely can't have a cat. Unless we __KEPT__ (keep) it indoors all the time, it __WOULD BRING__ (bring) dead birds home.
Shop assistant: What about a mouse? If you __GET___ (get) a mouse, it __WILL LIVE___ (live) in a cage.
Mum: Would it smell bad?
Shop assistant: No, they are easy to look after. If you __CLEAN___ (clean) a mouse's cage regularly, it __DOESN'T SMELL BAD__ (not smell bad).
Child: Oh,please, Mum.
Mum: OK, provided that you __PROMISE__ (promise) to look after it properly, I _WILL BUY___ (buy) a mouse for you.
Child: I promise. Every day when I __COME__ (come) home from school, I __WILL FEED___ (feed) it and __WILL CLEAN__ (clean) the cage.
Mum: As long as you do that, you can have it. If you ever __FORGOT__ (forget), I __WOULD BRING__ (bring) it back to the shop. Do you understand?
w ostatnim dalbym 1 cond, bo dla mamy to calkiem realna sytuacja

poza tym ok
na przyszlosci nie musisz przepisywac dwa razy: uzupelniasz luki, ale podajesz takze wszystkie slowa w nawiasach

« 

Pytania dotyczące języka angielskiego

»

Mógłby ktoś przetłumaczyć proszę