Email, wizyta w muzeum

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie mojego maila.

You are the secretary of your collage science club. You have seen this advertisement for your local museum and are interested in orginising a group visit. you have written some questions to ask the museum. read the advertisement and the questions carefully. then write email to te groups' organiser of the museum explaining what you would like to do and asking for the information you need.
qestions:
- booking - necessary for groups? how far in advance?
- refreshments - snack bar or picnic space available?
-number of people in the group - any maximum?
Write an email of between 120-150 words. you must use gramatically correct sentences with accurate spelling and punctuation in a style appropriate for the situation.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the secretary of University College London Science Club. I saw your advertisement for Science Museum and I am interested in organising a group visit for students. I was wondering if I could ask you some questions.

Could you please tell me if booking for groups necessary is and how far in advance should I do this? Our group is quite large so I wonder if you could tell me if there any maximum of number of people visiting the Museum is?

We will probably be arriving after long travel so would it be possible to refresh before visiting museum? I would also like to know if there snack bar or picnic space available is?

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully,
Cos tu nie jasne, w poleceniu jest że to LOKALNE muzeum to skąd long travel?
racja, rzeczywiście.
a oprócz tego jak?
masz problemy z umiejscowieniem czasownikow w zdaniu (czy niemieckiego uczysz sie Ty?) - czasownik w pytaniach zaleznych wstawia sie za podmiotem, a nie na konuc zdania albo przed podmiotem.
A jak teraz? (nie licząc tej długiej podróżny, pomimo że muzeum jest lokalne)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the secretary of University College London Science Club. I saw your advertisement for Science Museum and I am interested in organising a group visit for students. I was wondering if I could ask you some questions.

Could you please tell me if booking for groups is necessary and how far in advance should I do this? Our group is quite large so I wonder if you could tell me if there is any maximum of number of people visiting the Museum?

We will probably be arriving after long travel so would it be possible to refresh before visiting museum? I would also like to know if there snack bar or picnic space is available?

Yours faithfully,
Cytat: kuczek94
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the secretary of PRZEDIMEK University College London Science Club. I saw your advertisement for Science Museum and I am interested in organising a group visit for students. I was wondering if I could ask you some questions.

Could you please tell me if booking for groups is necessary and how far in advance should I BEZ INWERSJI do this? Our group is quite large so I wonder if you could tell me if there is any maximum of number of people PER GROUP OF VISITORS?

We will probably be arriving after long travel so would it be possible to refresh before visiting museum? I would also like to know if there snack bar or picnic space is NIE TU available?

Yours faithfully,
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the secretary of the University College London Science Club. I saw your advertisement for Science Museum and I am interested in organising a group visit for students. I was wondering if I could ask you some questions.

Could you please tell me if booking for groups is necessary and how far in advance I should do this? Our group is quite large so I wonder if you could tell me if there is maximum number of people per group of visitors?

We will probably be arriving after long travel so would it be possible to refresh before visiting museum? I would also like to know if there is snack bar or picnic space available?

Yours faithfully,
ostatnia poprawka: stawiasz znaki zapytania w zdaniach, ktore nie sa pytaniami, np. zdanie zaczynajace sie od 'I would like to know' nie jest pytaniem , choć zawiera pytanie zależne.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.