Proszę o sprawdzenie błędów - kilka zdań o sobie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Byłabym wdzięczna za poprawę błędów w poniższym tekście (najmniej pewna jestem przedostatniego zdania):

Hi there everyone!
My name is ... and I'm from Poland where I was born in 1992.
I'm here because I want to meet some new people all over the world. And I don't deny that my English isn't very well, but I'm still trying to make it better.
Something about myself? Here you are: since two years I've been studying geography in Poznań (Adam Mickiewicz University). I really love reading and often going to the cinema. I spend my life quite active walking, cycling and lately running too.
If you want to know me, just leave a message.
I'm here because I want to meet some new people (cos tu brak) all over the world. And I don't deny that my English isn't very 'well' (nie, tutaj 'good'), but I'm still trying to make it better.
Something about myself? Here you are: 'since' (to jest zle slowo - tutaj...for the last) two years I've been studying geography in Poznań (at the Adam Mickiewicz University). I really love reading and 'often' (daj to na końcu zdania) going to the cinema. I spend my life (dodaj slowo 'being') quite active walking, cycling and lately running too.
If you want to know me (better), just leave a message.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa