zdanie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1. China is boomin, output is up, profits are up, confidence is high.
2. If i we're you, I'd ask for somehelp. <-dlaczego po if i we're you stawia sie przecinek
3. Although he died at a really young age, Keats wrote some of the greatest English Poems.
4. Here's a temporary solution to dripping faucet. Tie a string to it and let the drops slide down the string to the sink.
5. At a restaurant on broad street called Joes Italian Palace the chefs use pasta machines to make fresh noodles.
6. After having her baby Joan received a acard from one of her friend that read, " Congratulations, we all knew, tyou had it in you".
7. When asked for advice on how to live a long life the old man said," Don't look back somethimg might be gaining on you".

Czy interpunkcja jest dobra? I jakies uwagi, aby interpunkcja nie sprawiala juz tak wielkich problemow...

2 bo najpierw jest zdanie podrzedne
4 dwukropek
5 6 brak przecinka przed podmiotem
7 w cudzyslowie jest wiecej niz jedno zdanie
7. When asked for advice on, ''how to live a long life'' the old man said," Don't look back somethimg might be gaining on you".
When asked for advice on how to live a long life the old man said,"Don't look back.( (mozesz rowniez uzyc srednika) Something might be gaining on you." (kropa pomiedzy cudzyslow)

« 

Pomoc językowa