Opis miejsca - prośba o sprawdzenie poprawności gramatycznej

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam serdecznie
Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności gramatycznej poniższego opisu miejsca, które miło wspominam z dzieciństwa. Byłbym bardzo wdzięczny za wszelkie uwagi dotyczące zmian w strukturze tego opisu.
Z góry dziękuję :)

Undeniably, each of us knows the place where we loved to spend time in childhood. When I was a boy I liked to spend time in Krakow in my grandparents' house and garden. In this house and in Krakow I spent a lot of time with my grandparents.
Located in southern Poland, each year Krakow welcomes lots of tourists. Unlike other cities in the region, Krakow attracts many tourists from abroad. What impresses a lot of people is its exceptionally beautiful Main Square with tenement houses and a maze of cobbled streets meandering around the Main Square. Home and garden of my grandparents are located in a beautiful area away from this place of one kilometer.
My grandparents' house is quite large. In this house there are two floors and six rooms. Before the house is a pond, which from time to time you saw a frogs. Behind the house there is a beautiful garden with many fruit trees. I very pleasantly remember my eighth birthday organized in the garden by my grandparents, which was a lot of people from my family. In addition, I often went out with my grandparents for a walk to the Main Square, where my grandparents bought me ice creams or candy.
Therefore I can definitely say that Krakow and a house of my grandparents are my favorite places from childhood. When I want to relax after a hectic year at school I am always going to Krakow and my grandparents' house, where I feel the best.
My suggestion as to the first sentence.

Every of us, undeniably, knows the place(s) we loved to spend time in our childhood.
Every ONE of us, undeniably, knows the place(s) we loved to spend time 'in' (cos mi sie to nie za bardzo podoba) our childhood.
Perhaps, I'm dim, but what's wrong with the 'in'?
Po co w ogóle time?

»

Pomoc językowa