proszę o sprawdzenie rozprawki

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Wady i zalety bycia dzieckiem sławnych rodziców.

Proszę o sprawdzenie i ewentualne poprawki. Z góry bardzo dziękuję ;)

We all observe lives of celebrities from time to time. They are showed in television, magazines and websites, so it is impossible not to know anything about them. Some people dream to be one of them or at least to have a famouse parents. However, there are some advadtages and disadvantages of being a child of a well-known person.
First of all, huge plus is money, of course. If your family is rich, you are not obligate to wotk to earn for your needs and in most cases you spend how much money you want for whatever you want. Moreover, famouse people often present their offsprings to the world, which usually makes them as popular as their parents, in the future. So consequently they can become a star without any effort or special talent, just due to their origin.
On the other hand, children of celebrities are always being compared to their parents. They cannot live their own life and not to be somehow associated with mother's or father's achievements. Another bad side is frequent absence of parent at home. They are often more absorbed by work, showing themselves in television than bringing up children and spending time with them.
All in all, having famouse parents is not as wonderful as it seems to be. It has its pros and cons, but personally I am glad my mother and father are just an ordinary people.
...tu niema zadnego 'ewentualnie', bo poprawek jest bardzo duzo:

We all observe (brak przedimka) lives of celebrities from time to time. They are 'showed' (zle slowo) 'in' ON television, (tutaj musisz dac IN) magazines and (tutaj musisz cos dodac) websites, so it is impossible not to know anything about them. Some people dream to be one of them or at least to have 'a' (niepotr) 'famouse' (blad ortog) parents. However, there are some 'advadtages' (ortog) and disadvantages of being a child of a well-known person.
First of all, (brak przedimka) huge plus is money, of course. If your family is rich, you are not 'obligate' (zle slowo) to 'wotk' (ortog) to earn (ale co? musisz napisac) for your needs and in most cases you spend how much money you want for whatever you want. Moreover, 'famouse' (ortog) people often present their offsprings to the world, which usually makes them as popular as their parents(,) (nie rozumiem dlaczego dales tu przecinek) in the future. So consequently (ja dalabym tutaj przecinek) they can become a star without any effort or special talent, just due to their 'origin' (poszukaj inne slowo).
They cannot live their own life and 'not to be somehow' (zla kolej slow) associated with (brak slowa) mother's or father's achievements. Another bad side is (przecinek) frequent absence of (przedimek) parent at home.
All in all, having 'famouse' (ortog) parents is not as wonderful as it seems to be. It has its pros and cons, but personally I am glad my mother and father are just 'an' (niepotr) ordinary people.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa