proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Globalisation and its advantages and disadvantages.

Globalisation is an extremely wide process, which has an influence on all spheres of our life : economic, political, cultural in worldwide scale. Integrating of operations, processes and subjects is a principled feature of globalisation into worldwide functioning system on different levels. Permanent height of unemployments, destructions of environment, poisoned food, civilization diseases, crimes, addictions – these problems, become more and more general. But not only bad things are approaching, some of those good as well. So I am about to talk about few advantages and disadvanages considering this matter.

One the one hand, while opening any institution, the amount of the new made workplaces is stressed. However it is not said how many people lost their workplaces in the earlier eliminated institutions. Consequently unemployment benefits determine load for the society.

Secondly a matter of agriculture. Traditional model of agriculture, where a local, independent farmer sells his products directly to a consumer, for a corporation it only means masses of money, which is possible to take over. As a result, gigantic farms as well as technologies permit to eliminate traditional farmers intensely at the cost of reduction of employment.

Then I’d like to talk about freeways. As a rule they are built from money of all taxes, under pretext of strengthen the development, serving the whole society. In reality they serve huge corporations to take over all local markets, so that corporations would eliminate them. A possibility of such development have only firms with right initial capital only in accordance with rule, that rich become more and more richer and poor more and more poorer.

On the other hand, globalization brings us somekind of cultural exchange, thanks to it we are not only able to inquire after more about different cultures but also to absorb the knowledge of different languages better.

Moreover, there is visible, considerable development of technology, for instance internet, how important in today’s world, as a result we have larger knowledge to the point of all we are interested in.

What is more, globalisation means spreading communication and possibilies to go every place we need to. This is connected with better international exchanges, consequently there is no problem with getting about almost everywhere in the world.

To sum up, some of these fields are related to one another. However both of these sides can show something completely different. But due to the above I will express my opinion in favour of globalisation.
http://prace.sciaga.pl/41486.html
Szkoda że większość nauczycieli jest tak tępych że nie wiedzią jak sprawdzać czy praca została ściągnięta z internetu :(
Oj nieładnie, nieładnie :P Nie chce mi sie tego sprawdzac ;)
Szczerze gdybyś wracał do domu o 20, nie miał bys czasu pisanie takich prac, robił byś to samo. ja tylko pytam czy mogłabym to dać do sprawdzenia czy od razu widać, że nie jest to praca samodzielna?!