Prosze niech to ktos dzisiaj sprawdzi DZieki!!!!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The advantages and disadvantages of being an only child.

There are many advantages and disadvantages of having siblings. But
my opinion Being only child is a wonderful thing. I think when you are the first-born child, you are good leader, you are first and last. You are the most important for parents.
If you will make something bad they will not be to compare to brother and sister.
When in home you one child then you have larger a chance, that you have a own room and you don’t have to share anything with someone else. You have everything new. You don’t get clothes and other things, from your older sisters or brothers. You don`t need part love as well as parents' money for nobody. But if you are only child you can be pampered, you can bad treat another people. But it is only presumption not rule. In house sometimes you can be feel very lonely. For example when you to quarrel with your best friend you want talk to somebody and you don`t want talk with your parents. Sister and brother always help you and it will be disinterested help. If you are younger than your sister or brother you can depend on they that they will learn or example some lesson, exercise or will help you to make homework. When you need a help. We see, that being only child is not only advantages but
Disadvantages also. But my opinion advantages is more and they more convince me.

My favourite book.

Everybody has their favourite book. We remember some books all our life.
For me choice is very difficult , because generally I like all kinds of books and I read many good books. But One of my favourite books is " Dom nad Sekwaną". She has been written by William Wharton. It is the best writer, it is only who can write about normal people and their normal life incredibly interesting.
“Dom nad Sekwaną” tell us about a American family, but not common model of family, which we may observe nowadays. This group of people is special because they have plan to live on raft. They decided this very difficult decision together and the family support oneself. It is choice which changed their live entirely
Not all members of family wanted to move but they sacrificed for dream people who they very love. They love each other and they wanted happiness for everybody members of family. They had working very hard before they can live on raft. During the removal they get to known better, they known that they can be trust and to be sure each other. This tale show us how love can be huge and show what we should be and how we should live. This book is write in very extremely interesting style. For me Wharton`s book is a great masterpiece. I think “Dom nad Sekwaną” is something for both young and old. I’m also sure that time spend with it won’t be lost.
But in my opinion...you are a good leader...If you make something wrong they will not compare you with a brother or a sister. If you're the only child at home, you'll have a bigger chance to have your own room and you won't have to share
...not a rule...........you can feel very lonely..............when you quarrel ,...............and you don't want to talk with your parents........Sisters and brothers would always help you and it would be selfless help............you can depend on them.They may teach you, explain a diifcult material or help you to do your homework when you're in need. As you can see being the only child has not only advantaged but also disadvantages. However, in my opinion there are more advantages.
Poprawiłam.Mam nadzieję że się przyda. Good luck.

« 

FCE - sesja zimowa 2005

»

Pomoc językowa