Skorygowanie referatu.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mieszkam w niemczech od roku ucze się jezyka angielskiego, na zdanie do nastepnej klasy każdy ma przedstawić swój referat lub prezentacje... Prosiłabym o poprawienie błędów stylistycznych, gramatycznych i jezykowych. Z góry dziękuje. :*

Well, our presentation is about one Band Gna. I likethis Band because the music is very energetic.
First, I'am going to say something about history of rGna

Guns N' Roses is an American hard rock band that formed in Los Angeles, California, in 1985.
. The sound of rock often revolves around the electric guitar, bass guitar, drums and keyboard instruments. The classic lineup as signed to Geffen Records in 1986 consisted of vocalist Axl Rose, lead guitarist Slash, rhythm guitarist Izzy Stradlin, bassist Duff McKagan, and drummer Steven Adler. Today, Axl Rose is the only remaining original member, in a lineup.
New members are Use Your Illusion–era keyboardist Dizzy Reed, lead guitarists DJ Ashba and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, rhythm guitarist Richard Fortus, bassist Tommy Stinson, drummer Frank Ferrer, and keyboardist Chris Pitman.
The band has released six studio albums:
Appetite for Destructio (1995)
G N' R Lies (1988)
Use Your Illusion I (1991)
Use Your Illusion II (1991)
The Spaghetti Incident? (1993)
Chinese Democracy (2008)
They sold of more than 100 million records worldwide, including shipments of 45 million in the United States, making them one of the world's best-selling bands of all time.

The origins of band:
History of the California band started in the early 80s Two friends Axl Rose William and Izzy went from his hometown Lafayette, whose honestly did not suffer, to Los Angeles. Searching for happiness and wanting to earn some money, they played at various nightclubs. In this way, they founded a band called Hollywood Rose. After some time, getting to know Tracy Guns, they renamed the band Guns N 'Roses. Soon after, the band was joined guitarist Slash - characterized by thick, curly hair that often obscured his face, and bassist Duff and drummer Steven Adler.

Through spontaneous performances, the band was spotted and signed his first professional contract. Guns N 'Roses they recorded their first album "Appetite For Destruction", which was a staggering success. At the time the reigned on music charts kitsch, new, young and aggressive team from Los Angeles very clearly marked its entry into the music market.

We just wanted another to kick off ass "- so Slash
  he explained the reasons for recordings the album energetic. Songs like "Sweet child O'Mine", "Welcome to the Jungle" and "Paradise City" have become hits of the day. Uncouth, tattooed, - Guns N 'Roses this is late 80s Thanks to numerous alcohol-drug the transgressions confused with lush erotic life, began to call them "the most dangerous band in the world".
Inherent cigarette Slash and Axl shirtless -
this is the icons of youth rebellion. To this day, "Appetite For Destruction" is considered the best debut in the history of rock music.

After recording a two-part album in 1991, "Use Your Illusion", the band said goodbye to guitarist Izzy. In his place Gilby Clarke. Despite the fact problem, very different from the plate
previous (in '88 they released their second album "GNR Lies" musically similar to the first album), was a huge international success. Only this time, in addition to raw rock sound, there were extensive ballads. Thus Gunsi acquired more fans. A love song "Do not Cry" and "Novemer rain" can often be heard today in many radio stations.

Causes of decay the group
However let's go back a few years back to 1993. Just ended tour "Use Your Illusion" and first appeared thus far the turmoil in the intact system, which was the band. Rose bagan getting less pay members of the team, which became the reason for their frustration.

Then left the band Izzy Stradlin. The other artists
they could not come to terms with the fact that Axl
tend towards the epic strings tracks and walks away from the real rock. Rose had additionally at this time a difficult period associated with continuous hearings in court, and to feel powerless in the face of the growing popularity of the competition that is out of Cobain of Nirvana at the helm.

To finish, our presentation is that rock music is great and happysad is the best in the world. Now let's hear their song.
Then the band went to into the studio to record a new album, whose premiere is planned for the end of 1993.
Almost from the beginning of the musicians in the studio, accompanied by quarrels and conflicts. Other members of the formation did not like the new musical ideas
Axl and the lack of ability to compromise.
It was known that Rose is inherently very difficult man. Slash later in an interview commented on the matter clearly: "It started to resemble a dictatorship. Not have devoted a lot of time on the exchange of ideas. Axl simply sat and watched us as we play.''

Clarke rebelled as the first and, consequently, was expelled from the team. Axl without consultation with the other members introduced a new guitarist - Paul Huge'a. After that it was just worse. Slash worked on compositions in the traditional style of rock, Axl was obsessed with of drum loops, so rejected tracks Slash.
The conflict has proved to be deadly for the team. Slash rediscovered the pleasure of playing sharp riffs
gave concerts with the band Snakepit and
the idea of ​​returning to terror Axl seemed to him very distant. Guitarist shrugs: "That was the end.
I do not belong to people who can easily go, but we have reached the point where it will remain connects to the continuous bickering and the inability to self-realization. So I decided to go. I'm not saying that you do not I miss working with Axl, but too much has changed. Formerly together everything have determined. "

Since 1995, about Guns N 'Roses it got completely silent. Every now and then popping up just another chipping team and solo albums of outgoing musici

To finish, mine presentation is that rock music is great and G'N'R is the best in the world. Now let's hear their song
zaznacz te zdania, ktore sama napisalas. O reszte zapytaj autorow artykulow, z ktorych kopiowalas
Oczywiście, że to są tłumaczone artykuły, to jest prezentacja... W dodatku w niemieckiej szkole więc nie mam po co sie wysilać i pisać sama skoro przetłumaczyć mogę -.-
po translatorach nie poprawiamy.
Jeszcze raz:L możemy poprawić te zdania, które sama napisałas.
na razie jest to kompletnie niezrozumialy tekst.
Cytat: mroliwka789
W dodatku w niemieckiej szkole więc nie mam po co sie wysilać i pisać sama skoro przetłumaczyć mogę -.-

Nie moge uwierzyc we wlasne oczy. "Po co mi sie wysilac, gdy ktos ta prace za mnie odwali'.
Od takich wlasnie ludzi zalezy nasza przyszlosc. Pozal sie Boze nad nimi.
W slowach Kiepskiego: Widzisz, a nic nie robisz!

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa