Prosze o sprawdzenie poprawnosci

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear John,
How are you?Thanks for your letter.I'm really sorry,but I'cant accept your invitation because I have already other plans.I'm going to spend Easter with my family.
I often early bake a cake and my brother Adam paints eggs.The next day I usually go to the Church with a easter's basket.Get in basket are colorful eggs,hare,ram,bread,salt and ham.In the next mother cooks a dinner and my brother helps her.After that We all together take a walk.Easter are very special because I'm all the time with my family.
I wish invite you for a spend Easter with my family.Can you see how there Polish pleasantly spend holiday.
I promisse you that I show you the best place in my town and nearest area.
I have to finish now.Looking forward to hearing from you.
Take care,
Ola
How are you? Thanks for your letter. I'm really sorry, but I can't accept your invitation because I have already other plans. I'm going to spend Easter with my family.
I often bake a cake and my brother Adam paints the eggs. The next day I usually go to Church with an easter basket. What I've got in my basket are colorful eggs, rabbit, ram, bread, salt and ham. On the next day mother cooks a dinner and my brother helps her out After that We all together take a walk. Easter is very special because I'm with my family all the time.
I'd like to invite you to a spend the Easter with my family. That way you'll see how Poles pleasantly spend their holiday here.
I promise you that I'll show you the best place in my town and nearest area.
I gotta go now. Looking forward to hearing from you.

czy jakos tak nie bylo duzo bledow
1. becouse I already have other plans
2. on the next day MY mother
3. After that we go together for a walk.
4. I'd like to invite you to spend Easter with my family (nie a spend)
Dziekuje za pomoc:)
zawsze czytając o zwyczajach wielkanocnych spotykam się z Easter Lamb natomiast ram rzadko

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa