sprawdzenie zadania domowego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam :) Proszę o sprawdzenie, czy prawidłowo napisałam tekst i stwierdzenie gdzie trzeba coś poprawić.
Z góry dziękuję.

Zadanie :
Podziel sie na blogu swoimi przemyśleniami na temat Twojej ulubionej postaci życia publicznego :
- przedstaw tę osobę i wyjaśnij, dlaczego ostatnio dużo się o niej mówi.
- opisz jej charakter i wygląd.
- napisz za co tę osobę cenisz
- podziel się swoimi przypuszczeniami na temat losów tej osoby w przyszłości

Hi everyone ! Today I want to start a thread about our favourite celebrities.
My favourite celebrity is Angelina Jolie. There's a lot about her in the newspapers right now becouse, she removed her breast. She did it to prevent breast cancer.
Angelina Jolie is tall, slim and very pretty woman. The actress is very fashionable. She's got long dark hair, pale complexion and green eyes. She's a confident, generous and brave person.
I have a lot of respect for this woman becouse she fights with the terrible conditions they are refugees.
I think that the more and more people begin to admire her for her charity work.
That's all from me. Now it's your turn !
becouse - zle napisane
brak przedimka przed woman
they are refugees - niezrozumiale, jak to sie ma do zdania poprzedniego?
More and more people... (tutaj inny czas)
There's a lot about her in the newspapers right now 'becouse' (popraw), 'she removed her breast' (nie, ona sama sobie tego nie zrobila, co sie stalo, ze ona podjela sie operacji i resultat byl taki - napisz to dokladniej).
Angelina Jolie is tall, slim and (brak przedimka) very pretty woman.
I have a lot of respect for this woman 'becouse' (popraw - naucz sie tego pisac, napisz to slowo 1,000 razy i wtedy zapamietasz) she fights with the terrible conditions 'they are' (cos tu nie tak) refugees.
I think that 'the' (niepotr) more and more (daj tutaj modala) people begin to admire her for her charity work.

Zrob cos z tymi przedimkami (a, an, the) - naucz sie ich na pamiec.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa